i need help

jasminekaur1118

i am level 2 seller , my gig was always on 1st page of my keyword . a Few days back ,I got an order from a client and I delivered the order as per the Client's given instruction after delivering the order client demand more leads from some different location under the same budget which was not fallen under the Gig package which he buys so When I refuse him because he wants Extra Extra work in same 5$ budget he just completes the order and gives me low rating and review, 
 now I am facing some serious Issues I see suddenly my Gig was Derank, and views/clicks were dead. Getting a low rating is not my fault because I delivered the order exactly the client's Instructions,

Now I don't understand why my complete Fiverr Profile is affected by that Issue. because my profile overall rating 4.9 

Edited by Lena
Gig links are not allowed in this category
  • Like 8

54 minutes ago, jasminekaur1118 said:

click this link below then this will help for ranking the gig

On the contrary, if we click but don't buy (and why would we buy something we neither need nor want?), it will make Fiverr think that there's something very wrong with your gig (because even the people who click on it are not buying), and that's not going to help you in any way.

Not to mention that trying to manipulate the Fiverr metrics like that could get you in trouble.

• Like 6
  • Up 5

3 hours ago, jasminekaur1118 said:

when the clicks and impression statics up then your gig will rank again . its the fiverr algorithm 

Khm… impressions are basically your ranking. So of course if your impressions are high you can consider your position in search improved. It’s the same thing impressions and ranking basically. 

am level 2 seller , i know that thing 

Then if you believe u know that thing you also should know how to bring business back without trying to manipulate the system (which doesn’t work anymore bringing fake clicks for ranking your gig with a new algorithm 😉)

• Like 11
  • Confused 1

when the clicks and impression statics up then your gig will rank again . its the fiverr algorithm 

i am level 2 seller , i know that thing 

You are uninformed as to how the algorithm works, which is OK, but worse is that you are dishonest in that your misunderstanding of it causes you to come here and ask for fake traffic to your gig to "rank". The sad part is that you attempt to take money from people for developing leads to grow their business by claiming to be an expert at generating business leads, but clearly you can't do so for yourself.

No honest business development expert would ever come to the forum and beg for fake clicks to "rank gig."  

Also, you claim to be fluent in English, and you clearly are not.  Maybe you should be honest about what services you really do know how to provide, and your English skills? 

• Like 9
  • Up 2