Promoted Gigs 10X better results

rabia_sabir

The results are amazing @rabia_sabir
Your conversion rate is definitely great, how you're able to convert this much? The knocks you always receive, do you always get your favorite clients from those?
Just asking because that's not the case with my GIG, I usually get most of the requests to work for less price than the ones mentioned on my GIG 

• Like 7

On 8/24/2022 at 6:19 AM, animie_video said:

The results are amazing @rabia_sabir
Your conversion rate is definitely great, how you're able to convert this much? The knocks you always receive, do you always get your favorite clients from those?
Just asking because that's not the case with my GIG, I usually get most of the requests to work for less price than the ones mentioned on my GIG 

It's something that someone might learn from experience. I prefer having a conversation before placing an order & a voice/video call after starting the regular discussion. 

During the video call, I usually ask 10 minutes of questions to know about the whole background "why they need the website & what are their Aims." Then, instead of providing them with a template website, I offer them a complete package that includes both UI/UX & WordPress Development. This is how I make more out of a simple order.

• Like 8