Fiverr "Not available" function not working

sheeries

Hi Fiverr community,

I hope someone of you can assist me with the following issue.

A few days back I enabled the function that I am currently not available due to vacation and too many bookings.

It CLEARLY states on my profile: "You're unavailable. You won't be able to receive new orders or messages until...."

But I am STILL receiving a bunch of messages from new clients every day. Even if I didn't check the box "Enable new buyers to contact me".

This is becoming very frustrating since it's affecting my average response time in a negative way...

I have already contacted the customer support but they were not helpful at all. They just sent me instructions about how to set up the function for unavailability (which I already did). I also provided the screenshot to them but they seemed to totally ignore it.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Or is there something I've been doing wrong?

Thank you!

Screenshot-Fiverr.png

• Like 9

I've had this issue in the past. It seems there is a delay between you setting up the Unavailable option and it actually functioning. I've had Customer Service suggest I clear my browser cache to solve it, although I have no idea why that would make their system work incorrectly.

Another option is to pause your gigs. However, people could still message you then.

• Like 11

I just got another reply from customer support. I have no idea what they did but now my status has changed to "unavailable" (before it stated: Online) next to my profile picture so I think it should work now...

I will monitor this and check if I still receive new messages from new buyers.

Edited by sheeries
  • Like 8