Why can't I leave feedback on an order that I've delivered?

traslogan

Question

Hi folks,

Recently had my 2nd order on fiverr just yesterday, was a custom order and after I delivered it, client accepted the delivery and was happy, but feedback can't be left. The order is marked as completed, it's been about 12 full hours perhaps since it was marked as such, and it's fully delivered. Is there a reason I cannot leave feedback on this? I left feedback on the first buyer from my very first order and they did likewise but on this 2nd order there seems to be no such prompts available. I'm wondering if it being a custom order has affected it in some way since obviously as a new seller I'd like to get ratings for my work and be able to reciprocate to buyers.

Edited by traslogan
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, nikandco said:

Hi! @trasloganI believe you can only leave feedback for a Buyer if they have left feedback for you first. An order being completed doesn't automatically mean that they opted to give you a review. Did this most recent Buyer leave a review?

Hi. No they hadn't left a review, but I left a review before getting buyer feedback on my previous order. Just wasn't sure what was going on with it.

• Like 4

Oh odd. Well, I can say that it being a custom order would not matter. The review process would work the same whether they purchased directly or through a custom offer. Sometimes there is a bit of a lag with Fiverr, so since it was completed yesterday, maybe give it a bit? You have up to 10 days to leave a review.

• Like 4