How to make a beautiful gig

themebracket

You need to do your own research by analysing your competitors. Search on Fiverr for other gigs in your niche, look at who is doing well, and analyse how their titles are made. Of all the people succeeding the most, what do their titles have in common? Additionally, Fiverr does provide an SEO analytics tool if you purchase the Fiverr Plus subscription.

That said, SEO really isn't the most important thing for getting clicks and orders, in my opinion. In a competitive niche, the SEO for popular gigs will all be the same. A good gig video is what would really set you apart, combining that with a high quality portfolio and gig description that has been proofread etc. SEO really will only get you so far. I wouldn't bother spending hours on that. Other aspects of your gig promotion are more important.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

You first look at what you are working on and look at someone else's, then you will understand if there is a problem, If there is a problem, then chang your keyword.

Because I saw some people's gig when I had some problem with my gig keyword I realized then I changed the keyword.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, themebracket said:

How can we choose SEO keywords and titles in a gig? Give advanced answers

A simple Google search will give a lot of answers. Same with a forum search.

But as it was said above, you have to do your own research. Check the competition, see what works, if you have Seller Plus you can also see some of the most popular keywords used in various categories. But it involves time and personal research. Don't expect someone else to do it for you 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

One common mistake made by first time promoters is to target too wide an audience.

This is especially relevant for gigs of a certain genre and sub genres, as promoting to the right crowd of people means that the gig is more likely to be attended by those who will enjoy the music.

A good (if a little cheeky) way of doing this is attending local gigs of the same genre, and politely asking the promoter if it is okay to hand out flyers for the gig you are promoting.

Social media also plays a big role, as it allows you to specifically target your ads at people in a certain location, with specific interests.

If your genre is one that could be considered a little niche, then this will be your best friend.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

On 8/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, themebracket said:

How to get gig promotion options fast

Promoted gig requirements (from promoted gig article)

*You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated or Pro seller

*.Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating

*.Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs require only 5 reviews

*.You meet additional quality metrics.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338

• Like 14
  • Up 2