My gig is down day by day.

mehedi_agency

How can you be online for 24 hours? Do you not sleep? 

Your position on Fiverr is based on your performance. If your gig has lost ranking, this is most likely due to feedback from buyers or you not selling enough. 

Fiverr rewards sellers who manage to pull in orders. If you don't, Fiverr will not keep showing your gig to buyers forever. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4

7 minutes ago, niazseopro said:

marketing your gigs on social media 

Stop right there! As has been stated many times on this forum, by myself and others, promoting your gig on social media sites does NOT result in impressions. Impressions are an on-Fiverr metric only, that are only gained when someone sees you gig in the Fiverr search results.

Please stop parroting this garbage. It hurts other sellers when you, and other newbies, keep saying this. Please Stop!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Stop right there! As has been stated many times on this forum, by myself and others, promoting your gig on social media sites does NOT result in impressions. Impressions are an on-Fiverr metric only, that are only gained when someone sees you gig in the Fiverr search results.

Please stop parroting this garbage. It hurts other sellers when you, and other newbies, keep saying this. Please Stop!

How to do that ? I am new here 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

How to do that ? I am new here 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mehedi_agency said:

I published my 2 gig 2 months ago.  I am not getting any buy requests for the current 1 month.  Day by day the gig is going down, clicks or impressions are not happening. I am active for 24 hours. What should I do now?

Fiverr are making changes of the marketplace 

• Like 5