Fiverr Seller Plus. Pros/Cons

sizeburo

Hello, Dears

I just got info about Fiverr Seller Plus program
Can you write me your opinion about it? Is it worth 29$ per month? Did you boost your gigs and get more sales?

I am hesitating now and will be happy to read fresh stories/opinions

Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, sizeburo said:

Can you write me your opinion about it?

I can, however, in this case, my personal opinion doesn't matter.

Is it worth 29$ per month?

Presumably you have already read the details about the program. Is it worth it to you? Is $29 a price worth paying, for you, for the features offered?

Did you boost your gigs and get more sales?

Being in the Seller Plus program does not guarantee any more sales than not being part of the program. Being in the program merely offers additional seller features to help you manage your gigs.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, sizeburo said:

After doing everything my seller success manager suggested, I did see a significant increase in my sales. Basically, you'll be provided with additional features, stats, and suggestions. If you use the provided information properly, you might see an increase in your sales.

The best way to see if this program is worth it and a good fit for you is to give it a try for a month or two.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi @sizeburo, I think the best perk about Seller Plus is having a Success Manager that I can reach out to whenever I have questions or run into a problem. I once had a disappearing buyer and ended up having to cancel the order. I was sad because I had delivered most of the work and a canceled order meant that I wouldn't get paid at all. However, my Success Manager went to Customer Service and had them pay me for the work that I did do (and that I gave to the buyer).  So that was really nice! 😊

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, sizeburo said:

This is not a program you enroll in expecting a sales boost. The success manager will give you tips to improve but that may or may not translate into sales. The perks are what I use this program for.. like getting your money faster, keyword research, seeing some info about buyers, etc. If it's worth for you, go for it. I barely use the success manager, but I do enjoy some of the perks and for me it's worth it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1