Top rated account de rank.

mobegig

8 minutes ago, mobegig said:

I am top rated seller on fiverr. I have completed more than +1500 orders but suddenly 2-3 days ago my all gig went on last page. 

I need expert suggestion, how I will again rank my account. 

Sudden drops in visibility on Fiverr is usually caused by negative private feedback. But other reasons could be regular gig rotation, other stats dropping or your competition improving and moving ahead of you. 

It's difficult to say for sure. To fix it, you need to do great work moving forward. Hopefully, that will help you get the buyer satisfaction rate back up. I know you're up for it, because I've ordered from you before, and you're a very talented seller.

Best of luck! 🙂

• Like 23
  • Up 4

28 minutes ago, mobegig said:

I have completed more than +1500 orders but suddenly 2-3 days ago my all gig went on last page. 

Just because you had a lot of great reviews in the past that doesn't mean you will always be at the top. As my esteemed colleague smashradio pointed out, there are many reasons why you dropped all of a sudden. I see you had a bad review the past month, that can be one of the issues. One or more people also might have left some bad private feedback when Fiverr asked them. And again, some other sellers might be selling more than you and have better public and private reviews. Work on your gigs, try to improve, and you should be fine.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, mobegig said:

but suddenly 2-3 days ago my all gig went on last page. 

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

Sudden drops in visibility on Fiverr is usually caused by negative private feedback.

I had issues with two buyers in one week; and one canceled one did not. It took two weeks to recover. Luckily it happened at the end of an excellent sales month for me, so after the first week of the following month, I was good to go!

Good Luck! 🍀

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I had issues with two buyers in one week; and one canceled one did not. It took two weeks to recover. Luckily it happened at the end of an excellent sales month for me, so after the first week of the following month, I was good to go!

Good Luck! 🍀

Yeah, I've had some similar issues happen before (right after my son was born, for obvious and very loud reasons in the middle of the night - haha) and my satisfaction rate suffered because of it. I was warned by my SM that it would be best to get it back up again, as she didn't want to see me "drop out of search results". So that's how important this stuff is. 

• Like 10
  • Up 3

You have a lot of orders in the queue right now, I would suggest to close them as soon as possible while proviging top notch service.

Try to give them a bonus service for a low cost, this will increase your orders and hence it may affect the ranking. The more orders you clost with great private feedback the better results.

• Like 14

On 7/22/2022 at 3:11 PM, smashradio said:

Sudden drops in visibility on Fiverr is usually caused by negative private feedback. But other reasons could be regular gig rotation, other stats dropping or your competition improving and moving ahead of you. 

It's difficult to say for sure. To fix it, you need to do great work moving forward. Hopefully, that will help you get the buyer satisfaction rate back up. I know you're up for it, because I've ordered from you before, and you're a very talented seller.

Best of luck! 🙂

Hi. Nice to meet you again and thanks for suggestion. I am definitely moving forward with great services. 

On 7/22/2022 at 7:06 PM, farrukh_bala said:

You have a lot of orders in the queue right now, I would suggest to close them as soon as possible while proviging top notch service.

Try to give them a bonus service for a low cost, this will increase your orders and hence it may affect the ranking. The more orders you clost with great private feedback the better results.

Yes I am doing my best with running orders. Hopefully, in few days my gigs would be back again. 

• Like 10

Guest salehpro

Hey MobeGig, you're a promising seller, and doing great performance beyond your nearest rivals. What's your gigs' current metrics? Hopefully, it's satisfactory level now.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:00 PM, designboom said:

Sorry to hear that. I am in the same situation for the last month. Feel free to read my story as a lot of people shared good advice there:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/283871-top-rated-seller-passing-200k-when-your-best-is-still-not-good-enough/

Just read your journey, and realize the fact, no more time it takes to restore your situation where you were...

• 7 months later...

Hi, I am top rated seller. My account suddenly drank for like last 4 days. I used to be on first page of search but now on very last. Impressions and clicks are almost non. I heard this from fiverr success manager about private feedback matters alot.  I had fiverr choice bedge which recently gone after that all this happen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 2:36 PM, digitalkaam said:

Hi, I am top rated seller. My account suddenly drank for like last 4 days. I used to be on first page of search but now on very last. Impressions and clicks are almost non. I heard this from fiverr success manager about private feedback matters alot.  I had fiverr choice bedge which recently gone after that all this happen.

how did u solve this? you have many orders on queue now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tareque_graphic said:

It does not matter as a Top Rated Seller. So don't worry.

Any account can be damaged if they have a low buyer satisfaction rate. It doesn't matter if you are a Pro, Top rated or level 1/2 seller. So don't spread misinformation, please. 

The main focus here is to ensure that you're offering a very good expreience for all your clients. If you have bad reviews, cancellations, late deliveries, that affects your buyer satisfaction rate and thus you will be way back in search. So yeah, it doesn't matter what Fiverr level you have, Fiverr expects you to have great performance all around. If you don't.... you're pushed back.

• Like 2