How I can get first order on my fiverr account

al_02faysal

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

If you not getting order, don't waste time. It's very important time for you. Improve your skill.

• Like 4

To get the first Order, Buyer Request is almost everything. An attractive, to the point Buyer Request really helpful to get the first on order on fiverr. Make sure, your profile is fine to Buyers, Tittles. GIG Thumbnail, GIG Video, PDF properly optimized. 

• Like 4

You need to select the key word first to rank your gig. Then select an attractive gig Title. To rank a very important gig photo, select an attractive gig photo.

Give gig description in simple and fluent language which buyers can easily understand.

If I follow these things, it will help you rank your gig.

Thank you.

For rank your gig.You need to select the key word first to rank your gig. Then select an attractive gig Title. To rank a very important gig photo, select an attractive gig photo.

Give gig description in simple and fluent language which buyers can easily understand.

Thank you.

• Like 6

For rank your gigs.You need to select the key word first to rank your gig. Then select an attractive gig Title. To rank a very important gig photo, select an attractive gig photo.

Thank you.

• Like 4

You need to select the key word first to rank your gig. Then select an attractive gig Title. To rank a very important gig photo, select an attractive gig photo.

Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, al_02faysal said:

You need to select the key word first to rank your gig. Then select an attractive gig Title. To rank a very important gig photo,

Those have nothing to do with gig ranking. 
he got demoted, his perro dropped and that’s why he lost his ranking. To improve ranking he needs to improve his performance, his keywords and title will do NOTHING for ranking. 

• Like 9