What are the best sliders to use as a wordpress plugin?

momin_uz_zaman

Question

Best Slider Plugins for WordPress

Not every slider plugin will come with the same types of sliders. Some may let you only create simple image sliders, while others may give you an array of options when it comes to layout and design.

Some popular WordPress slider types are carousel sliders, video sliders, post sliders, and product sliders. Each one has its own unique features and serves a different purpose for your website.

You can read more here in this article:  https://blog.hubspot.com/website/best-wordpress-slider-plugins

22-Best-Slider-Plugins.png

• Like 37
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

On 7/2/2022 at 5:43 AM, momin_uz_zaman said:

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for those who are here to help me:classic_love:.

i am a wordpress developer. I currrently use smart slider to do all my projects. but what slider can I use as a alternative. 

You can start using Revolution Slider for your project. It's a paid plugin, but if the theme is from Theme forrest, it usually included as a bundle.

• Like 22
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi,
Now everyone use page builder plugin like element or visual composer, etc. I think you need to build slider by pagebuilder plugin. That will be fast without loading extra resources. if you want to develop a special slider then I suggest to use Slider Revolution plugin. that everyone use.

Thanks.

• Like 17

On 7/2/2022 at 6:13 AM, momin_uz_zaman said:

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for those who are here to help me:classic_love:.

i am a wordpress developer. I currrently use smart slider to do all my projects. but what slider can I use as a alternative. 

Slider Revolution can be your best alternative plugin

• Like 16

Hello, I have 8 year expertise in wordpress website design, If you can pay for slider Slider Revolution will be best, if you not have that much than you can choose a theme, some premium theme provide Slider Revolution with them. 

And if you want slider from wordpress.org than  you can choose Smart Slider 3. This provide all basic feature to design a eyecatchy slider with animation and responsive as well.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1