New Video Editor

Hello all! I am a recent film school graduate in the United States looking for some video content to edit! As I am new, my rates are quite low! Please check out my page and let me know if you need my services! I will be starting new gigs once I get used to the site!

• Like 15

On 6/26/2022 at 4:04 AM, kacihalsey said:

Hello all! I am a recent film school graduate in the United States looking for some video content to edit! As I am new, my rates are quite low! Please check out my page and let me know if you need my services! I will be starting new gigs once I get used to the site!

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 12

• 5 months later...

Good luck! I am glad to see your enthusiasm for starting to work. Nowadays teenagers aren't too motivated to work in this field. They think it is challenging to gain experience and fight the competitors. However, nothing is impossible when you love what you do. I remember when I started to work as an editor. I didn't even graduate from film school. I just loved editing and filming! Initially, I was looking on Fastreel for accessible programs to use. I tried many options. The truth is that they are all good. But it all depends on your needs and the client's requirements. I hope you'll find something to work on soon!

Edited by brookemurray2
  • Like 6
  • Up 1