Which withdrawal method are you using?

theratypist

1 hour ago, sharifbhuiya790 said:

Can anyone suggest me how add another Payoneer account to me fiverr.

If you removed the previous account via support, why not ask them how to do it? We can't really help. Also, are you allowed to have multiple Payoneer accounts? As far as I know this breaches their terms of service.

• Like 14

On 6/21/2022 at 1:09 AM, theratypist said:

any of you guys still use Paypal there?

I do. When I first got Fiverr, I decided to take the PayPal route because I thought it would be the easiest. I've tried to see if there was any way I could withdraw directly to my bank account, but I wasn't able to find an option for that, so I stuck with PayPal.

• Like 17

14 hours ago, krheate said:

I do. When I first got Fiverr, I decided to take the PayPal route because I thought it would be the easiest. I've tried to see if there was any way I could withdraw directly to my bank account, but I wasn't able to find an option for that, so I stuck with PayPal.

I am already very busy with work and day to day tasks, so the last thing I want is to figure out a complicated system to save a few bucks. As I said, not sure about others, but for me PayPal offers instant withdrawals without paying an extra fee, so in my case it's a no-brainer. No one is faster than them for me, and the last thing I want is to wait days for a withdrawal when it takes just a few seconds.. But that's just me I guess. 

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I am new to Fiverr and withdrawn to PayPal once and lost money on fees and conversion rates. This time I tried Bank Transfer (Wise account) with Payoneer and will see if it is better.  I saw some people mentioning Fiverr Revenue Card - how exactly does it work? is it better? What usually people mean when they say they use Payoneer - is it "Bank Transfer" or "Fiverr Revenue Card" option?

• Like 8

If I knew about this forum sooner I wouldn't have spent two weeks going back and forth with customer care but at least I found a way to avoid those petty withdrawal fees eventually and even almost doubled it before getting to my bank account. I linked it to my Flex ea investor account then they grew it in crypto and converted it back to USD with no charges! I had to contact their customer care to help tho. Their instagram support is the fastest 

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, jvillarte said:

Hi! When I try to withdraw from Payoneer (USD) to Wise (USD) I have a 2% fee. How do you solve this? I just want to withdraw in USD and then convert to EUR in my Wise account.

Thanks!

I personally use Paypal but my good forum friend @sabinespoems might have a better answer for you as she uses Payoneer 🙂

• Like 3

9 hours ago, theratypist said:

I personally use Paypal but my good forum friend @sabinespoems might have a better answer for you as she uses Payoneer 🙂

Thank you, my forum friend & withdrawal method detective 😄 these posts always seem to slip by me until you point them out! 

On 9/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, jvillarte said:

Hi! When I try to withdraw from Payoneer (USD) to Wise (USD) I have a 2% fee. How do you solve this? I just want to withdraw in USD and then convert to EUR in my Wise account.

Let me begin by saying I have no idea how you solve this 😅 As @theratypist mentioned I always use the same method as you do (Payoneer USD > Wise USD > Bank account EUR). However, transferring from Payoneer to Wise for me is always $1, which is a fixed number. So, this is quite puzzling to me! 🤔

Are you sure you've set up your Wise account in USD and linked this Wise bank account number to your Payoneer? I did this wrong the first time, so when I made the withdrawal from Payoneer in USD in entered as EUR on my Wise account.  

• Like 3