FIverr seller Level Demotion Due to 2nd Warnings

Hello Fiverr help forum! I have a question that need to be answered.My Level Demoted Due to Warnings before 15 days of next Evalutions.What will happen on evaluations after 15 days?it will promote me again to next level or i have to wait for 30 days of warnings and my level will promote in second next evaluations ?Thanks in advance.

• Like 21
  • Sad 4

The outcome is exactly as @jonbaas said.

What I do recommend is for you to stay out of trouble. Now if you receive another warning you will be fully banned and not able to use Fiverr again. So... stay safe and out of trouble. Follow the rules. Why did you receive a warning anyway?

• Like 19

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever had a warning removed before? I just received a warning for making a referral, but I believe this to be a misunderstanding. In fact, I reported his text earlier in the conversation because it violated terms of use (I reported before I got the warning too).

After understanding his problem, I referred him to a local professional who will be able to assist him. This was what got me flagged. The referral will not result in any benefit for me.

The violation from a single line out that is totally out of context surprised me. 

• Like 16

• 3 months later...
On 7/31/2022 at 3:41 AM, strategist_ceo said:

Has anyone ever had a warning removed before? I just received a warning for making a referral, but I believe this to be a misunderstanding. In fact, I reported his text earlier in the conversation because it violated terms of use (I reported before I got the warning too).

After understanding his problem, I referred him to a local professional who will be able to assist him. This was what got me flagged. The referral will not result in any benefit for me.

The violation from a single line out that is totally out of context surprised me. 

An update: this violation was removed after I contacted the customer support team.

• Like 11