my gigs issue

few weeks back , I can see the word "add" into my gig status, at that time I got many orders now when I realized the word "add" removed automatically, I did not get any single orders in the whole month and my gigs are not showing in whole 20 pages. I'm sharing the screenshot, why this is happening please guide me and help me, its a humble request. 

for fiverr help.PNG

Thank you sooooo much for your valuable advise, why these word "add" is not showing, please can you share your thoughts and please guide me. if you don't mind. Please

1 minute ago, syedrehmat1 said:

Thank you sooooo much for your valuable advise, why these word "add" is not showing, please can you share your thoughts and please guide me. if you don't mind. Please

Maybe you're not eligible anymore. And if you're wondering why you aren't eligible, we also wouldn't know as Fiverr has their own metrics.

You can read more about Subscriptions here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017173498-Subscriptions

• Like 3
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Maybe you're not eligible anymore. And if you're wondering why you aren't eligible, we also wouldn't know as Fiverr has their own metrics.

You can read more about Subscriptions here: 

okk I see this... Thanks for your help

38 minutes ago, syedrehmat1 said:

for your valuable advise

That... wasn't advice.

38 minutes ago, syedrehmat1 said:

please guide me. if you don't mind. Please

Thank you for being polite, but no. You're a level one seller.

Aaaand you just burned thorough your limited posts for today. Fine, here is a bit of advice:

• Like 5