Is it Ok to promote gig's page using Facebook or Instagram Ads?

fsilva1975

Question

6 answers to this question

I tried doing that but Facebook rejected my ads. You could create a landing page with your Fiverr gigs, maybe join the Fiverr Affiliate Program and that way you'd be earning with every order, and not just what every order pays.

Edited by fastcopywriter
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, fsilva1975 said:

As per TOS it is forbidden to use Google Ads, but how about Social Media ads?

It's not a violation of the terms on Fiverr to use Facebook ads. However, Facebook rejects these ads, meaning there's no point in trying. I haven't tried Instagram ads. 

The right way to do this would be to create a professional looking landing page and market it across platforms like Facebook. Keep in mind that the landing page must not lead to contact information outside of Fiverr, so keep it clean and make sure it has only one purpose: to guide your leads to your Fiverr profile. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, smashradio said:

The right way to do this would be to create a professional looking landing page and market it across platforms like Facebook. Keep in mind that the landing page must not lead to contact information outside of Fiverr, so keep it clean and make sure it has only one purpose: to guide your leads to your Fiverr profile. 

So my website with samples that only has links to Fiverr should be ok here, right? I don't want to do this now, but it's great to know.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

So my website with samples that only has links to Fiverr should be ok here, right? I don't want to do this now, but it's great to know.

Yes, if it only contains links to your Fiverr profile/gigs and no contact information except that, it should be good to go! The main point is that Fiverr doesn't want you to communicate with anyone outside of their platform. But using a landing page to market your gig is totally ok. 

• Like 1

Social media marketing is helpful for a good result, but try to send 10 offers to buyers every day. Another thing, it is more important to try to be active all the time on Fiverr. There are various things to keep you busy, ex- Fiverr Forum, Fiverr events, and Fiverr blog. And please read all rules and regulations about Fiverr by reading "help and support".

Edited by e441974g
  • Like 4
  • Up 2