Gig impression constenly going down

merajulis

Question

7 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, merajulis said:

I am active on fiverr at least 8 to 10 hours.

Sitting around, online, waiting for random orders, does not guarantee that you will recieve more orders. Whomever told you to do this is wrong.

19 minutes ago, merajulis said:

I have 7 gigs, a month ago its impression going well but 7 days its going down and down🥺

Impressions rise and fall over time. This is a normal part of being a freelance seller, here, on Fiverr. If you want to position yourself for more visibility in the Fiverr search system, improve your seller performance. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, merajulis said:

I am active on fiverr at least 8 to 10 hours.

Staying online for long doesn't matter. It is only the myth. The thing which matters the most is your credibility. Build up strong portfolio and give your 100% to each order.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Sitting around, online, waiting for random orders, does not guarantee that you will recieve more orders. Whomever told you to do this is wrong.

Impressions rise and fall over time. This is a normal part of being a freelance seller, here, on Fiverr. If you want to position yourself for more visibility in the Fiverr search system, improve your seller performance. 

please give me some suggestion what i have to do. 

• Like 4

Just now, habib840 said:

Dear freelancer,

Sometimes it happens. Impressions going down. Don't worry, wait with infinite patience and stay connected online for a long time.

Best of luck. Happy freelancing. 

thank you

• Like 4