Trouble with my fiverr business account, can you help...?

williambryan392

I've been told that I'm on fiverr business (as a seller), but I don't think I am. I can't find my gigs under fiverr business search results, except under 'more services' which appears right at the bottom of the page but doesn't link through to my fiverr business profile (which I set up) but instead links to my standard fiverr profile.

Is anyone here on fiverr business (sorry to call you out @newsmike @frank_d but I believe you are) that can send me a screenshot of something on your regular fiverr profile that shows you are also on fiverr business. I'm assuming I won't have this and I can highlight this difference to support/my SSM. Obviously I'm not looking for any personal identifiers, just a button or header or something that I won't have.

I recall there was a link on my regular fiverr profile that said 'preview fiver business' but it isn't there anymore.

Please and thank you in advance to anyone that can help with this!!

Hey there!

if you are bot able to find the “preview your business profile” button on your profile page, then chances are you don’t have it.

Please remember that It’s still not fully launched yet as far as I can tell and that having eligibility for Fiverr business seller profile means you have high performance and have been manually approved.

did you miss any of the reminders telling you to take specific actions (name change, tagline, image etc)

If so that’s definitely what did it.

Thanks @frank_d, that’s what I thought. Problem is that my success manager is saying I am on it / should be on it and I’m saying that’s great but  I’m not and I’m trying to find a way to prove it to her.

Don’t recall missing a message, and I know it’s not the same thing but given I just got TRS and there are level 2 sellers in my category on business I’d figure I’d be on it too.

4 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Thanks @frank_d, that’s what I thought. Problem is that my success manager is saying I am on it / should be on it and I’m saying that’s great but  I’m not and I’m trying to find a way to prove it to her.

Don’t recall missing a message, and I know it’s not the same thing but given I just got TRS and there are level 2 sellers in my category on business I’d figure I’d be on it too.

You can check by using this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/freelancers/williambryan392

That link takes me to my Business profile.

BUT, if I go to Fiver Business as a buyer, I can't find my gigs. I do appear under 'more services' after searching for business conultnt, but clicking that takes me to my regular profile, not my fiverr business. This is why I think the URL is just proof that I have a profile on Business, but it doesn't mean my profile/gigs are active on business / searchable.

Screenshot 2022-05-17 14.36.46.png

Keep in mind that we are talking about something that -to the best of my knowledge- is not being fully rolled out yet.

Nothing works as it should.

Lots of A/B testing taking place still.

But sure, you can talk to your SM about it.

For a while I had the 'preview Fiverr business profile' on my page but after I checked after reading another thread about this topic I noticed I no longer have it. 

I guess my profile no longer meets the required standards 🤷‍♀️ (or I have a bug too, a girl can dream) but I'll wait and see if anything changes for me. Sorry that my post didn't add anything to your discussion, I just wanted to hop on and mention it in case anybody else has experienced my situation as well!

15 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

to my non FB profile

Won't add another screenshot, as you already have two (tried to find something similar in the app, though, but failed), but wanted to remind us all that we kind of agreed to calling it FBM, for Fiverr Business Marketplace, according to the suggestion someone made in a recent thread, to avoid confusion for people who'll assume it stands for Facebook 😄

I hope your SSM can help you get this fixed, though.

Archived