contact through WhatsApp

tanzeela_ibrahm

Question

9 answers to this question

communicate outside of fiverr is prohibited by fiverr. If any buyer ask to contact outside of fiverr you should tell him that you cant violate fiverr rule. If you agree to contact with buyer outside of fiverr it may cause of your account permanently ban from fiverr.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

I think it depends on your preference, but Fiverr's rules suggests to do any project through the platform to ensure the safety of both parties especially when it comes to payment. One thing for sure never agree to deliver projects or revisions outside the platform because it'll be much easier for buyer to steal your work.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Contacting outside of Fiverr is against the TOS of Fiverr. Fiverr as a platform offers everything messaging, file sharing, video calling,  safe money transfer, safety for both parties etc. The list is long. I don't see any need of going out of Fiverr to connect with my clients.  However, If the client insists then tell the client that you respect the TOS of Fiverrrr and would request you to kindly do the same. Thanks

• Like 6