Fiverr Flag Account Solution !

webcut

Question

I have noticed numerous instances of Flag Account issues being reported randomly in the forum. Would it be possible for us to gather data on the number of sellers facing this problem and document the responses from customer support? This way, we can initiate discussions with Fiverr staff to find a solution for those affected.

• Like 9

6 answers to this question

pin a google sheet in your question and we will add out details. (Make sure the essential questions asked in the excel table

13 hours ago, webcut said:

I have noticed numerous instances of Flag Account issues being reported randomly in the forum. Would it be possible for us to gather data on the number of sellers facing this problem and document the responses from customer support? This way, we can initiate discussions with Fiverr staff to find a solution for those affected.

)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Before that we need to know how many seller is getting this issue. Bcz it's a serious issue. The person who is getting that problem, ha can't earn money again! That's really sad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, webcut said:

Before that we need to know how many seller is getting this issue. Bcz it's a serious issue. The person who is getting that problem, ha can't earn money again! That's really sad.

I am the one who got victim without doing anything wrong

• Like 1