If i delete any gig will it affect my fiverr profile?

khasanfahad

Question

Personally, I think it affects your profile somehow. It may affect your rank and cause the algorithm to place your gigs on bottom pages. This can affect your earnings. I personally think it is better to stay consistent and just update your original gigs without entirely deleting them.

• Like 20
  • Confused 1

On 4/5/2022 at 8:52 PM, khasanfahad said:

Hello Dear Mates I am a new seller. Today i deleted one of my gig because i think there are some problems with the keyword. Will it affect my fiverr profile? 

If you are not in the gig rank and have not completed any order in the gig then there will be no problem. However, before giving a gig, it will review in a good way and then publish if there is any mistake. 

• Like 23

If you delete a Fiverr gig with reviews, the reviews will be gone as well.

If you don't want to promote or sell a gig for personal or technical reasons, go to your Fiverr seller dashboard and "Pause" it.

The gig will be removed from your active gig listing immediately. You will, however, always have access to the "paused" gig and will be able to restart it in the future.

Recommendation: I would not advise deleting a gig (regardless of your personal reasons). Sometimes a previous customer may return and want the same gig. They may seek a change to a previous engagement or a new service. Because this has happened to me multiple times, I would not advise you to delete your gig.

Hope it helps you.

image.png

• Like 14

If you think there are some problems with your gig like the image, title, tags or pricing then you can delete your gig and it will not effect you profile.

However, rather than deleting the gig and creating a new one, you can always update your gig within 3 days after publishing, make sure you do not update anything in your gig after 3 days. 

• Like 8