If i delete any gig will it affect my fiverr profile?

khasanfahad

Question

On 4/5/2022 at 3:52 PM, khasanfahad said:

Hello Dear Mates I am a new seller. Today i deleted one of my gig because i think there are some problems with the keyword. Will it affect my fiverr profile? 

Why didnt you just edit the Gig

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, khasanfahad said:

Hello Dear Mates I am a new seller. Today i deleted one of my gig because i think there are some problems with the keyword. Will it affect my fiverr profile? 

No. Deleting Gig will not cause any problem in your Fiverr profile.

• Like 80
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

I agree with others sellers who said that deleting any gig will not affect your account. Absolutely it will not affect your account but the thing is deleting is not a best solution then editing. If you have a good good feedback on your gig then I suggest to edit not delete.. best of luck. 

• Like 19

On 4/5/2022 at 8:22 PM, khasanfahad said:

Was that gig got you good earnings? If no, it shouldn’t affect your profile. But if you had problem woth keyword, you could have changed/edited that instead of deleting the gig itself! 

• Like 42
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

If it's a new gig don't worry brother.. Re arrange all description, change 3 most popular keywords and 2 unique keywords. make your description according to your keywords. create most attractive gig images using metadata. keep online every day. try to refresh your browser every 10 min or 15 min. trust me, one day you will become a great seller on fiverr. don't give-up. 

• Like 31

On 4/5/2022 at 8:52 PM, khasanfahad said:

You can delete any gig if it has got no order for 1 month or more. 

If your gig haven't got order yet then update the information or keywords or any images and publish it again with more good presentation.

Try to give 7 gigs at first then estimate the possibility of which gig is getting order and which to keep or delete. You will get to understand how to showcase your creativity in your gig. 

Publish your gig again but update it within 3 days after publishing, but do not update anything in your gig after 3 days. 

Thanks.

• Like 37
  • Thanks 2

Hello, I hope you are having a great day. I agree with the other sellers that deleting the gig won't affect your profile. However, rather than deleting the gig and creating a new one from scratch, you can always update your keywords/tags by clicking the edit gig button (even when they are live/active). I hope this helps 🙂

• Like 36

If your gig is new You didn't get any order on your gig ( that means your gig is new ) then you can deleted your gig it won't be create any problem for your Fiverr Account.

But If your gig is ( selling gig ) that mean's you completed order any gig and get review then you shouldn't be deleted that kind of gig.

Then it will be affected your account!

like you lose can be lost your Rank!!

Thank you.

• Like 35
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1