Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Maybe you should use the skills you indicate you have on your profile and gigs.

You state:

  1. Ecommerce Marketing Expert
    1. If you are indeed an ecommerce marketing expert, it shouldn't be difficult for you to drive sales to your own gig
  2. help their business to grow faster with my skills
    1. Again, physician, heal thyself
  3. English  - Fluent
    1. Maybe try using this more, cause your profile and gigs certain say otherwise.
  4. Do you ever wonder how business people make consistent sales on their e-commerce website store? The key to there consistent sales is SALES FUNNEL

    1.  

      Sounds like you already have the key, so maybe you should be teaching us.

 

It always amazes me the number of marketing experts on this platform who can't even drive buyers to their own gig.  Truly sad. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cs_evans said:

Maybe you should use the skills you indicate you have on your profile and gigs.

You state:

  1. Ecommerce Marketing Expert
    1. If you are indeed an ecommerce marketing expert, it shouldn't be difficult for you to drive sales to your own gig
  2. help their business to grow faster with my skills
    1. Again, physician, heal thyself
  3. English  - Fluent
    1. Maybe try using this more, cause your profile and gigs certain say otherwise.
  4. Do you ever wonder how business people make consistent sales on their e-commerce website store? The key to there consistent sales is SALES FUNNEL

    1.  

      Sounds like you already have the key, so maybe you should be teaching us.

 

It always amazes me the number of marketing experts on this platform who can't even drive buyers to their own gig.  Truly sad. 

 

I know ways to drive traffic to the service am doing but if I get your response right 

Do you mean I should edit my profile and my Gig description?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, feranti_sales21 said:

I'm always online but my Gig impression keep on going down from 7k+ impression green now to 2000 red but my Gig is improving if I make Gig research

Please what can I do?

if your are gigs impression are toward downslope then there must be some ranking issue or you don't plan for the right keywords.
I update my gig every 2-3 days according to market & client's needs i recommend you to do the same.
 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, theamitsingh said:

if your are gigs impression are toward downslope then there must be some ranking issue or you don't plan for the right keywords.
I update my gig every 2-3 days according to market & client's needs i recommend you to do the same.
 

 

The process of you updating it 

Do you pause it before updating?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, cs_evans said:

What I mean is you claim to be a marketing expert to grow people's business, and are selling this service, and yet you can't do it for yourself. 

As marketer that I claim to be I do promote my Gig with paids Ads and from the Ads from outside Fiverr I do receive direct contacting that is one the reason that make it to have 7k impression

But suddenly the impression start dropping I just want to know if this is general or it is normal things that Fiverr does

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, feranti_sales21 said:

I'm always online but my Gig impression keep on going down from 7k+ impression green now to 2000 red but my Gig is improving if I make Gig research

Please what can I do?

Increase your gig impression

  1. Brand yourself. No one will hire you if you don't have a unique selling point.
  2. Share your profile on all social media platforms. Just do it. You never know where your next client is.
  3. Send buyer's requests daily. If you are new seller, make the clients understand that you're willing to impress.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...