Online But Gig impression is low

feranti_sales21

On 3/24/2022 at 11:04 AM, miiila said:

If you're sure that something's not working as intended, on the technical side of things, and you're sure that you have all the right settings, and can prove it with screenshots or screen capture, file a ticket with a bug report, and/or focus on things you can influence. 

If you file a ticket about a tech issue, it's a good idea to include info like OS version, browser, whether all that is up to date, and the like, to speed things up, as they might ask you for that. 

Everything is well adjust

My Gig is on page 3 the service am rendering and am always online, but whenever I click on the online seller icon 

I won't find my Gig on search again and everything is being adjust.

18 hours ago, feranti_sales21 said:

I'm always online but my Gig impression keep on going down from 7k+ impression green now to 2000 red but my Gig is improving if I make Gig research

Please what can I do?

Increase your gig impression

1. Brand yourself. No one will hire you if you don't have a unique selling point.
  2. Share your profile on all social media platforms. Just do it. You never know where your next client is.
  3. Send buyer's requests daily. If you are new seller, make the clients understand that you're willing to impress.

• 2 weeks later...

see my screenshot that I am still online but none of my gig is showing online search result.

What should I do now? I have tried many possible ways but not working. I saw some solutions on Forums but not solved yet.

My question is:

1) Why does not showing?

2) Why its happening?

Fiverr Online Status-mobile version.jpg

Fiverr Online Status.png

Archived