What requirements I need for achieve Top rated seller?

nazmul_seo

Question

6 answers to this question

I qualified for TOS for two years before being selected for that honor.

1 hour ago, gajuseidi said:

The best you can do is continue providing excellent service and polish your profile to look as professional as possible. Best of luck

@nazmul_seoI looked at your profile description. Are you aware that at least three other sellers have the same profile write-up as you display? Plus, a seller on another freelancing platform has the same profile verbiage as you have. 😱

TRS Your profile and gigs descriptions should be 100% original to be a TRS.

Hi Nazmul,

The TRS badge is awarded to a limited selection of sellers. It involves Fiverr's editorial team manually reviewing sellers eligible for the badge. They review seller's performance for the previous 60 days and they also take into consideration many other factors as well.

The best you can do is continue providing excellent service and polish your profile to look as professional as possible. Best of luck

18 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I looked at your profile description. Are you aware that at least three other sellers have the same profile write-up as you display? Plus, a seller on another freelancing platform has the same profile verbiage as you have. 😱

Hi Vickie,

I'm not aware of that, thank you for telling me. Could you provide links to those profiles in private? I'll take a look.

(after you edited your reply, I could not delete my comment or post a new one, so you'll have to excuse me being all self-important for the time being 😅)

Archived