Appeal to Micha Kaufman (From Russian Seller)

edmupdaily

I've started my path here on Fiverr in the begining of Covid pandemic in 2020. Slowly, but surely i managed to meet with clients who became my regular buyers, and it was a great thing to achive. I always looked towards western companies and clients, because i saw there the perspective of achieving my dreams and goals as an artist. What happend on February 24th felt like a punch in a gut to all the freelancer comunity in our countries. I stand against this mad decisions and never voted for current goverment, and i don't want even more people to suffer from mad people's actions. The decision to ban russian freelancers will only harm the innocent and will cause only more suffering. Regards, Stepan

Edited by svmcreate
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1

I sincerely appreciate Fiverr for connecting people from all over the world. I made many friends from many countries, different nationalities and different skin colors. All of them, like me, do not want any wars, but want to create something new.

Therefore, I'm very surprised and disappointed that Fiverr decided not to unite people in this difficult time, but to separate them. Worst of all, this is done on a national basis, according to the place of birth, which we did not choose.

Yes, terrible things are happening in Ukraine. I'm sure that all Russian freelancers condemn any military operations that lead to deprivation and death. But they, like me, cannot influence the decisions made by the leadership of our country. I'm ready to help people in Ukraine within my capabilities. A week ago, I sent a big box of clothes for Ukrainian refugees, and I'm also going to donate funds to the Red Cross.

I hope the decision to ban Russian freelance work was emotional. Please do not leave people without income, because for many this is the only source of livelihood in a country where most of the inhabitants do not live very richly.

We can easily live without Big Macs and Coca-Cola, without IKEA furniture and Hollywood movies. But please do not take away our work at a time when the Russian economy will be completely destroyed. Reconsider your decision! Thanks.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, beardmusic said:

Российская армия убивает украинский народ в течение половины месяца, используя ваши (не только ваши, но и каждого россиянина) деньги (налоги). Итак, попробуйте остановить своего сумасшедшего президента, прежде чем платить больше налогов за российскую армию.

теперь большая часть русских фрилансеров пойдет работать в оффлайн и поток налогов в бюджет увеличится, ну а дальше я думаю ты понимаешь куда потекут эти средства. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, beardmusic said:

Russian army kills Ukrainian people for half of month using your (not only yours but every Russians) money (taxes). So, try to stop your crazy president before pay more taxes for Russian army.

It is immediately clear that you have never lived in Russia. This does not work in our country. We already have people arrested for blank posters

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

I just want to point out that many (or most) of russian freelancers do not pay taxes from their earnings. But if they are forced to go work for the state (to feed their families, because there is no other way), they will be forced to pay taxes AND they will earn revenue for the government. So, it is economically worse for our government if we continue working on Fiverr, not paying taxes and doing good jobs for the world and not for our criminal government.

Edited by remmargorp
  • Like 17
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m not Russian, but I’ve been working with a guy on Fiverr for vocal covers that is Russian for months now. He’s been awesome and I’m sure the others on Fiverr are as well. I know they didn’t ask for this war and are stuck in the middle of it as well. It would be great for them to be able to make some money while this situation is going on. Rent and food need to be paid and bought somehow. I hope Fiverr can find a way to help those in need. 

thanks for your time 

• Like 20
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

I am a freelancer from Russia. I can't say that I was happy about this initiative, because I made Fiverr my source of income. In spite of this I think it is the right decision. Our country has become toxic due to the indifference of its population and the lack of civic attitude. Everyone thought that politics did not concern them. As a result, we got a ghoul in power and a war with a friendly neighboring country. It no longer makes sense to say that I do not support the war. Ukrainians now have a much harder time than we do. They are just starting to take off, while we are still sinking into a swamp. Apparently, we have to reach the bottom in order to push back from it. Goodness and peace to all. Glory to Ukraine!

• Like 61
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, beardmusic said:

Russian army kills Ukrainian people for half of month using your (not only yours but every Russians) money (taxes). So, try to stop your crazy president before pay more taxes for Russian army.

I'm not able to stop paying taxes, that are paid involuntarily and mostly not even by me (by my employer).
Stopping the president is an impossible task -
What you're saying is that i should just throw myself under the train, trying to stop it

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Друзья, не смог добиться ответа от поддержки, а времени уже почти не осталось. Что будет с деньгами от заказов, выполненных после 13го марта? Из обращения Fiverr как будто бы следует, что вывести все средства нужно до 14го, и получается, что после 14го всё, что мы можем, это выполнять заказы за бесплатно, или нам всё же сохранят функционал вывода средств в его нынешнем виде? Спасибо!

Also, our petition has already got 260 signatures, which is a great result! 

https://chng.it/jN8CFTd6jY

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, michaelpahalen said:

Друзья, не смог добиться ответа от поддержки, а времени уже почти не осталось. Что будет с деньгами от заказов, выполненных после 13го марта? Из обращения Fiverr как будто бы следует, что вывести все средства нужно до 14го, и получается, что после 14го всё, что мы можем, это выполнять заказы за бесплатно, или нам всё же сохранят функционал вывода средств в его нынешнем виде? Спасибо!

Также писала в поддержку два раза, уже третий день жду ответа. В чатах те кому ответили, писали что начатые заказы позволят завершить и средства можно будет на пионер вывести. Остаётся только надеяться, что так и будет

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Тут в этой теме есть ответ где то вначале от администратора, что средства на открытые заказы будут доступны в обычном режиме

Edited by max_solo
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Warning.
It seems that for too active participants of the topic administration Fiverr applies a simpler and quieter solution - just ban the account under the pretext of violating the rules. Today I got an email: "your Fiverr account was permanently disabled".

Not only that there was a real threat of losing the last income. Now the threat was carried out. I just have no words. Fiverr destroyed 3 years of my work simply because I didn't keep quiet about this situation. I can't get in touch with my clients. I am just in shock.

All I have left is proof that my account once existed.

• Like 14
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, blackcubic said:

Надо привязывать счет банка

Все верно, не так выразилась. Я привязала счёт банка Тинькоф, многие так сделали. Сейчас это единственный способ вывода средств 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, michaelpahalen said:

Только что мне ответила поддержка! Хорошая новость! Можно будет завершить начатые заказы и вывести деньги : ) 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, theint said:

We already have people arrested for blank posters

And this is Moscow today. They check people's phones, and simply arrest them for doing nothing. All of them are accused of "violence against the authority."

3 hours ago, wrenaker said:

All I have left is proof that my account once existed

There's was a couple of links in your gig description, which were the most probable reason for banning. You can appeal by contacting the customer service. 

I don't remember Fiverr banning anyone for nothing. 

2 hours ago, juliashchepet said:

привязала счёт банка Тинькоф

Russian Standard Bank is also a viable option. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't understand russian, but if it's true that the russian population is getting excluded from this site, I just wanted to add my grain of sand and say I may understand the posible reasons, but will be moving to deal with my russian provider directly on discord (that's a fact, and it's going to happen with many relations built on this site).

The russian mid to low class doesn't deserve to be excluded from useful means of making a living like fiverr. That's another fact.

I feel sorry for those who may be left behind due to this decision, and encourage fiverr to find some other means if posible, for not letting the russian population down while not benefitting the actual war machine itself. I'm not saying it's easy, but maybe there's a way, and if there is, I believe it's fiverr's responsability to achieve it properly, not just cutting them out.

• Like 20
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I also want to support all your posts.

I am not Russian myself, but I grew up with Russian people all my life and they are amazing people. A person should not be judged by nation or citizenship.

Edited by yuslept
  • Like 21
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

I would like to sencerely thank all non-russians, who support us. And all russians who have the caurage to say the truth about our disgusting goverment despite all the risks. I was born in moscow and went to study in London at the age of 15. Few years later I went to study in Germany. I've been to many countries in my life, most of european countries, USA, Mexico, Japan, Jordan, and of course, Ukraine, which I honestly never felt to be a separate country (please do not see this as an excuse for invasion, I am saying about people and common culture and nothing about politics). I have a lot of Ukrainian friends, and I've had an Ukrainian girlfriend. In my world there are no real borders except those little places where you must produce a passport with an appropriate visa in it. I never actually faced any discriminations against russians. And when some fellow russians told me that "they hate us there", I started asking them why they think so, and it was always revealed that they never actually went abroad, and that this is somehow common knowledge to them (obviously generated by propaganda). Now, there is some real propaganda going on in social media against russians. This is why I am especially thankful to those who do not fall for it.

Edited by remmargorp
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Dear Micha Kaufman,

I am a citizen of the Russian Federation. I am against what is happening in Ukraine now.  

I recently started to work on the fiverr. I got a great opportunity to realize my potential. I don't want to lose this opportunity.

I respect and appreciate people in Ukraine. My relatives live in Ukraine. I'm just as scared as they are.

Russian people ≠ Russian government

Thanks.

Edited by maxneustroev
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

I am 19 years old, my only income is freelance

I can't move from Russia, I don't have another citizenship, I can't get a visa because of sanctions

I, like most people in Russia, am against this war and am in complete shock from what is happening

Please do not take away from me and ordinary people like me the opportunity to eat, work, do not take away from us the opportunity to work for fiverd

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mihail_krynkov said:

Администрация Fiverr, пожалуйста, поймите, МЫ НЕ ПЛАТИМ НАЛОГ ЗА РАБОТУ В FIVERR!

Но если fiverr закроется для нас, нам придется идти на нормальную работу И ПЛАТИТЬ НАЛОГИ ПУТИНУ

да всё это бесполезно. указка сверху. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Забавно, как администрация, аккуратно подтерла все мои сообщения о действиях, которые вы можете предпринять, чтобы остановить абсолютно незаконные действия Fiverr

Итак, для тех кто успеет прочитать:

Действия Fiverr незаконны, так как ни в одном документе санкционных действий нет ни обязательств, ни упоминаний того, что санкциям подвергаются все жители РФ. Соответственно, владельцы Fiverr будут обязаны компенсировать вам как потерянные средства, так и средний заработок за время простоя в этом сервисе. Более того, как на работодателя (коим Fiverr по факту является) могут быть наложены административные меры и штрафы. 

1. Напишите отзыв на https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.fiverr.com

2. Обратитесь через госуслуги в прокуратуру, Роспотребнадзор и опишите всю ситуацию, приложите доказательства. (кто боится, может ограничиться указанием заработка в 2022 г., по ним отчитываться надо  будет в 2023 г.). Когда конфликт закончится, начнется этап взыскания, вплоть до ареста имущества Израиля на территории РФ.

3. Кооперируйтесь и ищите юриста для подачи коллективного иска. Возможно, кстати, что юристы Роспотребнадзора могут в этом помочь. Иск будет подан на территории Израиля. Также см. 2.

4. Пишите в посольство Израиля. Требуйте компенсации и наказания этой самодеятельности.

5. Забирайте своих клиентов из сервиса, регистрируйтесь в лояльных биржах и спокойно работайте дальше. Вывод возможен несколькими способами сейчас.

Не будьте терпилами, коллеги.

• Like 10
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Федеральная служба по надзору в сфере защиты прав потребителей и благополучия человека информирует, что с 12 марта 2022 года начинает работу внеплановая всероссийская «горячая линия» по защите прав потребителей, пострадавших от действий иностранных компаний, которые в одностороннем порядке прекратили взаимодействие с потребителями на территории Российской Федерации.

«Горячая линия» работает бесплатно по телефону Единого консультационного центра Роспотребнадзора 8 800 555-49-43 в круглосуточном режиме. В случае необходимости консультации специалистов территориальных органов и подведомственных организаций Роспотребнадзора проводятся в часы их работы.

Операторы единого консультационного центра предоставят информацию о консультационной и судебной помощи потребителям, столкнувшимся с нарушением своих прав.

Специалисты Роспотребнадзора работают с обращениями граждан, осуществляют необходимые запросы исполнителям услуг в целях выяснения объективных обстоятельств по предмету жалобы, бесплатно консультируют по возникшим вопросам, помогают готовить претензии и исковые заявления по особо сложным ситуациям.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1