Appeal to Micha Kaufman (From Russian Seller)

edmupdaily

I already talked about this in another thread.  But I will say it again.  Since it is very difficult to find a well-paid job in Russia, especially in the arts, some Russian people go to such foreign freelance sites.  Someone to make good money, and someone just to make money doing what they love.  We do not do this from a good life.  Many Russians wrote here and described their situation, don't you understand that this can be a disaster for someone.  Personally, I'm still emotionally depressed.  And physically including (panic attacks, anxiety, and so on).  I so wanted to make money from my art. I developed and slowly improved my account.  And as soon as I started to get a little work for a relatively normal income, when this news suddenly appeared.  Please think again.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Обновление: Роспотребнадзор будет анализировать жалобы потребителей, пострадавших из-за ухода иностранных компаний для формирования групповых исков — заявление ведомства. 

То, о чем я говорил. 

Если к искам присоединится Китай, Fiverr может прекратить свое существование, как токсичный и неинтересный ресурс для всех.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, angryfather said:

Обновление: Роспотребнадзор будет анализировать жалобы потребителей, пострадавших из-за ухода иностранных компаний для формирования групповых исков — заявление ведомства. 

То, о чем я говорил. 

Если к искам присоединится Китай, Fiverr может прекратить свое существование, как токсичный и неинтересный ресурс для всех.

Я бы не надеялся на наше правительство и нашу судебную систему. Именно правительство бросило нас первыми, и только потом уже присоединились другие компании и Fiverr. 

I wouldn't get my hopes up for our government and our judicial system. It was the government that abandoned us first, and only then did other companies and Fiverr join in.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Hello! I am not strong in English and I wrote this letter to Fiver with the help of a translator. I hope that I correctly conveyed the meaning of what is happening. Peace for everyone <3

Hello.
I'm talking about your closing the pages of Russian freelancers.
Don't you think it's hypocritical to write, "They know that any conflict that divides like-minded and good people into “us vs. them” represents a loss for all of humanity and is contrary to everything the Fiverr community stands for." Now your community infringes and discriminates against Russian people. Your community sets people of other countries against us, Yes, and you yourself show your position. And all so as not to lose your face.
This is pure discrimination based on national origin.
I myself am horrified by the whole situation in Ukraine, just as I am in Russia, it is not easy for me. We have been shut down and we have no freedom of speech. And now there is nowhere to work.
Everything that happens is HORRIBLE! And your actions are disgusting!
I would be ready to help Ukraine with a percentage of my purchases or in some other way, along with a Fiverr. But thanks to your actions, you will lose talented people and additional support. Also, you showed your face. Hope more people know about it.

Below I attach a letter from the Fiverr

tS47cPMFpgc.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

Hello Shirobako,

Let me start by saying that I completely understand where you're coming from and I, too, am horrified by everything that is happening in Ukraine. 

We know that this is an incredibly tense situation, driving lots of emotions for many of our community members, and we hear your concerns. 

Due to the ongoing war with Ukraine, global sanctions, and restrictions on Russia’s financial system, Fiverr has suspended services across Russia. 

We hope that there will be a peaceful end to the war at which point it will look towards reinstating its business in Russia. 

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, milolikespurple said:

Do you really think that people, who get sanctioned by collective west would blame their govenment and not those, who sanctioned them and cut them off tomorrow?

You do realize Russia started this right? No one asked for an invasion or any war. We are helping Ukrainians continue their life, while Russians are constantly leveling cities.... 

26 minutes ago, milolikespurple said:

They didnt do much in Iran.

As far as I know Iran is not at the NATO borders. Ukraine is. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You do realize Russia started this right? No one asked for an invasion or any war. We are helping Ukrainians continue their life, while Russians are constantly leveling cities.... 

As far as I know Iran is not at the NATO borders. Ukraine is. 

What does this have to do with what i said?
Yes, Russia did start this and yes, it is to blame.
I say that sanctions are not effective neither in the terms of making people in Russia revolt against their government, nor in lessening the power of its military forces. On the contrary, people in Russia will channel their agression not towards their government, but towards those, who sanctioned them, and that plays into the hands of russian propaganda. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, milolikespurple said:

On the contrary, people in Russia will channel their agression not towards their government, but towards those, who sanctioned them

Then they should be better informed. Sanctions come due to actions taken by their own government. So if they are to blame someone.. it's their own goverment. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Just now, donnovan86 said:

Then they should be better informed. Sanctions come due to actions taken by their own government. So if they are to blame someone.. it's their own goverment. 

I'm not talking about what should've happened,  i'm talking about what IS happening.
Maybe its better instead of blaming the circumstances, blame those who didn't take them into account before making a big and important action?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, shirobako said:

Everything that happens is HORRIBLE! And your actions are disgusting!

I think your are a bit confused here ... these actions are taken as a counter measure for the initial actions taken by the russian government ... not sure why you think Fiverr's actions are 'disgusting' when this should be directed to those who started this in the first place.

• Like 11
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2022 at 2:09 PM, remmargorp said:

I would like to sencerely thank all non-russians, who support us. And all russians who have the caurage to say the truth about our disgusting goverment despite all the risks. I was born in moscow and went to study in London at the age of 15. Few years later I went to study in Germany. I've been to many countries in my life, most of european countries, USA, Mexico, Japan, Jordan, and of course, Ukraine, which I honestly never felt to be a separate country (please do not see this as an excuse for invasion, I am saying about people and common culture and nothing about politics). I have a lot of Ukrainian friends, and I've had an Ukrainian girlfriend. In my world there are no real borders except those little places where you must produce a passport with an appropriate visa in it. I never actually faced any discriminations against russians. And when some fellow russians told me that "they hate us there", I started asking them why they think so, and it was always revealed that they never actually went abroad, and that this is somehow common knowledge to them (obviously generated by propaganda). Now, there is some real propaganda going on in social media against russians. This is why I am especially thankful to those who do not fall for it.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2022 at 12:19 PM, michaelpahalen said:

My Friend, I'm not particulary sure, but if your Bank is not sanctioned yet, you could withdraw money via "bank transfer" option. It goes through payoneer, but there will be its own registration with a limited functionality. My Friend managed to get some money this way.

Also I don't want to take too much spaces in the replies, so I'll just update on the status of our petition here: it's almost 200 people! Thanks to all of you for the support! https://chng.it/MWnvxSFnwM

That worked, thank you a lot!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/10/2022 at 8:47 PM, igor_3d_profy said:
Hello Misha.
I won't repeat myself. Everything has already been said here and this is the pure truth and the opinion of the majority.
-----
OFFER FROM ME PERSONALLY:
I am ready to give you 20% commission.
I WANT to give another 20% to the Red Cross of Ukraine fund. Stop the madness My relatives from Ukraine are now in the city of Izyum, which is under fire. The only way I can help is with money. Stand in resistance with your government - 15 years in prison.

HI Igor, can you reach out to me ? im Mastinu -- we worked in the past. You can find my details on the Leeventi Page. Let me know

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Hello Miсha Kaufman,

Maybe after I contacted you here one of your managers will help me.
I have already contacted support many times, but have never received any help! Only one request was answered, but still not solved my problem, manager does not answer, no one responds to new requests.

I can't withdraw my honestly earned money from Fiverr to payoneer! I need to remove the link to pioneer on the Fiverr site so I can set it up again. My bank account is linked to payoneer, no problem with that and I don't need advice on that, I just need to remove pioneer HERE.

I understand that blocked users are no good here now, but I did my job honestly and I ask your managers to be just as conscientious about their jobs!

Freelance should not touch the world's problems, but on this site apparently think otherwise and can not understand that ordinary citizens and rulers of the state are different things!

Edited by olga_mois
  • Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Michaela Kaufman.
Removing payoneer tethering takes two minutes for anyone from support. It's not hard and it's according to the rules. Failure to do so violates the rules. olga_mois did her job honestly, you charged her 20 percent, but she hasn't gotten a dime out of it yet! I'm appealing to you and all support group staff: remove the current payoneer attachment for olga_mois, be honest

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...