Blogging

drshahidur

Question

4 answers to this question

I'd recommend you get some reputation for success on Fiverr before you try to write for Fiverr. Freelancing experience outside the platform is great to bring with you, but Fiverr is different enough, that you should prove your experience translates. If you share your experience, and it fails to work on Fiverr, you are actually damaging your reputation. 

• Like 7

On 6/7/2024 at 12:39 AM, imagination7413 said:

I'd recommend you get some reputation for success on Fiverr before you try to write for Fiverr. Freelancing experience outside the platform is great to bring with you, but Fiverr is different enough, that you should prove your experience translates. If you share your experience, and it fails to work on Fiverr, you are actually damaging your reputation. 

Thanks for your opinion, I will think about it.

• Like 2

To post an article or blog on the Fiverr Blog section, ensure JavaScript is enabled and your Fiverr account is verified. Prepare your content according to Fiverr's guidelines, then log in and navigate to the Blog section under "Community" or "Resources." Submit your article, following the provided guidelines. Contact Fiverr support for assistance if needed.

• Like 1