Fiverr Delivery Timer Needs to be corrected. Anyone supporting this?

vsjforall

Question

Hi, Fiverr delivery timer needs to be refreshed. Because Now There is an issue like even after order delivery timer continues to tick and the it because LATE. So something must be done to avoid this thing. If its delivered the  why Timer is still continuing?? You can close out timer. Why the LATE tag ?

Edited by vsjforall
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 4

3 answers to this question

14 hours ago, devinda_mahasen said:

I think it doesn't count under late delivery once the first delivery is made.

So, it won't affect the for the on-time delivery rating.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you.

You are correct, but I think what OP meant is that Fiverr needs to fix the system by making the countdown stops after the first delivery is made. There are many new buyers who are concerned about the count down that keeps ticking and the "late" time stamp without knowing about this information. It makes more sense if Fiverr just stops the countdown.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, kevindwren said:

You are correct, but I think what OP meant is that Fiverr needs to fix the system by making the countdown stops after the first delivery is made. There are many new buyers who are concerned about the count down that keeps ticking and the "late" time stamp without knowing about this information. It makes more sense if Fiverr just stops the countdown.

Yes exactly what I told. After deliver why there is still deliver timer going on and becoming late? There is no logic in it. Okay if timer goes on late before delivery then its good. But after delivered before a day of due and customer is not requesting modification for two days or not online for checking delivery timer runs on and becomes late. Even though it doesnt affect rating still its not professional being a top market place. And when we see it its doesnt look good for our eyes too.. So the suggestion put forward.

• Like 1