I have used buyer delivered image on my gig

a_hoque

Hi Guys, 

I have used two images of my recent delivered work in my gig and 1 of the image was delivered and another was canceled(the buyer was a fraud) 

Now my gig is being removed with all the ratings and reviews, I didn't know about the rules of not showing the deliverd work on the fiverr gig policy. 

Can anyone please guide me how can I get back that gig and again start working? 

15 hours ago, a_hoque said:

Hi Guys, 

I have used two images of my recent delivered work in my gig and 1 of the image was delivered and another was canceled(the buyer was a fraud) 

Now my gig is being removed with all the ratings and reviews, I didn't know about the rules of not showing the deliverd work on the fiverr gig policy. 

Can anyone please guide me how can I get back that gig and again start working? 

Hello,

It is not ethical to use a delivered image inside your gig display samples unless the buyer has given you the full permission to use it as a sample (Need written consent). Otherwise buyer himself can approve the sample you deliver to use as a portfolio sample. Wait till the response from fiverr CS and respect their decision, and negotiate to remove it.

GL.

Archived