Today, I got this Notice

weformat

Hey Experts,

today, i got a message that Fiverr has stopped promoting my gigs. Then they gave me a link saying "Learn more." I clicked the link but there was no reason mentioned. 

has anyone else come across this situation and if yes, then what was the cause and the solution.

your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Deepak

weformat

I actually just noticed I received a notification that some of my gigs couldn't be promoted anymore. However, the next notification was that I'm promoting 1 gig (the same I was promoting before). So I guess either it was a sort of bug or they changed their minds very quickly, which seems unlikely 😅

Have you checked if your gig is still being promoted? If it's actually completely taken away, you could try ask CS to see if they can provide a reason

16 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

I actually just noticed I received a notification that some of my gigs couldn't be promoted anymore. However, the next notification was that I'm promoting 1 gig (the same I was promoting before). So I guess either it was a sort of bug or they changed their minds very quickly, which seems unlikely 😅

Have you checked if your gig is still being promoted? If it's actually completely taken away, you could try ask CS to see if they can provide a reason

Same for me this morning.

5 hours ago, weformat said:

has anyone else come across this situation and if yes, then what was the cause and the solution.

I talked with my Success Manager, and he informed me it was a bug. 

Everything seems to be solved now, even though I had a couple of stressful hours thinking about the possible reason 😁

We saw a bug this morning that resulted in quite a few sellers running into this out of the blue;

Archived