What are the plans of freelancers ahead of the new year?

mdminhaz05

All freelancers have planned for the new year. Have you planned for 2022? And learned something new? Where do you want to see yourself?  I am interested to know and hope other freelancers will also benefit from this topic. Looking forward to hearing from experienced freelancers. 

Thank you 😊

2 hours ago, mdminhaz05 said:

All freelancers have planned for the new year. Have you planned for 2022? And learned something new? Where do you want to see yourself?  I am interested to know and hope other freelancers will also benefit from this topic. Looking forward to hearing from experienced freelancers. 

Well, alright, since I am one of the most experienced freelancers on this forum, I'll offer a response.

First of all, why do YOU need to know the business plans of other sellers? What you do to become successful, will not be what other sellers have done.

Second, we are all learning and growing. We each learn and grow, according to the needs of OUR businesses. Your growth will take a different path.

And finally, freelancers are independent professionals, in a vast community of competitors. Why would a good freelancer give away his/her plans to competitors, who can then take those plans and use them to out-compete the person who shared them? That's why you're asking afterall, isn't it -- so you can get ideas from other freelancers who have already worked hard to chart their course, thus making it "easier" for you to plan a course.... without having to do all the work?

Like I said, what other sellers do to achieve success, is not going to be what YOU need to do to chart/plan your success.

Be willing to do the work to make your own plans for success, instead of expecting someone else's plans to make you successful too.

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

First of all, why do YOU need to know the business plans of other sellers?

I dunno, personally I don't mind questions like this since I'm that person who posts stuff like "what's your favorite drink?" "What are ya guys doing tonight?" "What's a movie that traumatized your when you were a kid?" "Do you have an ugly Christmas sweater?" etc etc etc. I will say though that I do post those random topics hoping to just give people a break or giggle about something for a few seconds, and not just get useless copy/paste comments like "Thank you for good information."

So to answer the OP's question, I believe I'm experienced enough but sadly I don't have anything interesting.
I'm just gonna do my usual stuff, I don't have a new goal when it comes to Fiverr. I'll just make sure to deliver quality content each time I get an order, simple as that! I'll also continue with my other "part time job" which is to report scammers, and also hang out here in the forum as long as my usual buddies are here. 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:29 PM, zeus777 said:

I dunno, personally I don't mind questions like this since I'm that person who posts stuff like "what's your favorite drink?" "What are ya guys doing tonight?" "What's a movie that traumatized your when you were a kid?" "Do you have an ugly Christmas sweater?" etc etc etc. I will say though that I do post those random topics hoping to just give people a break or giggle about something for a few seconds, and not just get useless copy/paste comments like "Thank you for good information."

So to answer the OP's question, I believe I'm experienced enough but sadly I don't have anything interesting.
I'm just gonna do my usual stuff, I don't have a new goal when it comes to Fiverr. I'll just make sure to deliver quality content each time I get an order, simple as that! I'll also continue with my other "part time job" which is to report scammers, and also hang out here in the forum as long as my usual buddies are here. 

Look, I didn't say anything funny here.  I didn't even call you an incompetent freelancer.  My purpose here is to let a freelancer know how to move forward with a new year and a goal in mind, and to change one's own plan if any change is wrong.  There are also many new freelancers out there who may understand this discussion and what they should do.  How to proceed.  I have seen you many times to comment on some funny posts.  See Change Thoughts.  Many share experiences in their freelance careers so that newcomers can learn.  I can also learn

On 12/17/2021 at 5:17 PM, jonbaas said:

Well, alright, since I am one of the most experienced freelancers on this forum, I'll offer a response.

First of all, why do YOU need to know the business plans of other sellers? What you do to become successful, will not be what other sellers have done.

Second, we are all learning and growing. We each learn and grow, according to the needs of OUR businesses. Your growth will take a different path.

And finally, freelancers are independent professionals, in a vast community of competitors. Why would a good freelancer give away his/her plans to competitors, who can then take those plans and use them to out-compete the person who shared them? That's why you're asking afterall, isn't it -- so you can get ideas from other freelancers who have already worked hard to chart their course, thus making it "easier" for you to plan a course.... without having to do all the work?

Like I said, what other sellers do to achieve success, is not going to be what YOU need to do to chart/plan your success.

Be willing to do the work to make your own plans for success, instead of expecting someone else's plans to make you successful too.

Look, I didn't say that. Give me your plan.  What I mean here is that since you have been working for many years.  In different years you have faced different problems.  How did you deal with this?  I am giving this post so that others including me do not face it.  I know that I or others work on different issues.  But there are some things we all have to go through.  So to know these.  Also, if you set a goal in the new year, you will earn two lakh rupees.  Now this word of yours will inspire a new freelancer and he will also set a goal.  He will act accordingly. I totally agree with you to make your own plan to make you.

29 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

See Change Thoughts.  

I'm sorry I don't think I fully understand what you meant here, and I'm a bit confused.
I get the impression you are confused too maybe??
What I did up there was respond to Jon's comments because I thought the question you asked was perfectly fine.
I added the second part just to contribute to the original post but since I don't have anything interesting planned I just wrote
I'll continue doing what I've been doing here for the past 10 years.
I am 100% aware that you called nobody an incompetent seller, so I'm not sure where that came from either...

15 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

I'm sorry I don't think I fully understand what you meant here, and I'm a bit confused.
I get the impression you are confused too maybe??
What I did up there was respond to Jon's comments because I thought the question you asked was perfectly fine.
I added the second part just to contribute to the original post but since I don't have anything interesting planned I just wrote
I'll continue doing what I've been doing here for the past 10 years.
I am 100% aware that you called nobody an incompetent seller, so I'm not sure where that came from either...

I didn't see notice well. you told john. Forgive me . I am sincerely sorry for my comment. god bless you always

23 hours ago, mdminhaz05 said:

Give me your plan.

You asked "experienced freelancers" to give your their plans for the new year. As I said, I am not going to share my personal plans, because what I did/do to grow my successs, is not what you need to do to grow yours. You need to formulate your own success plans, not ask others to provide you with theirs, just so you can just use their ideas, and cut out the work needed to develop your own customized plans. 

You are not the first forum user to try to obtain personal specifics. I have told you what I told everyone else. You don't need to know. Focus on YOU, and what you discover works for YOU and YOUR freelance gig, not what worked for me.

I am going to continue doing what works for me and my freelance services, and I am going to continue building my success around what I have discovered works for me. You are a freelancer. You need to be willing to do the same. Your business.... YOUR plans.

What I mean here is that since you have been working for many years.  In different years you have faced different problems.  How did you deal with this?

I dealt with these things by constantly endeavoring to be a better freelancer, in the ways that I, personally, needed to become a better freelancer. The specific problems I faced along the way are not something you need to know. If something isn't working the way you want it to work, then find better ways to make those things work. Be ambitious; be creative; be unique.

I am giving this post so that others including me do not face it.

Then you're going about earning success in the wrong way. If you want to be successful, you are going to have to face the challenges that everyone faces, and find unique ways to overcome those challenges, in ways that work for you. If you want to be successful, you can't be afraid of the wind.

Also, if you set a goal in the new year, you will earn two lakh rupees.

I don't work for rupees. I work for dollars, and my goals for the new year are a lot higher than you can imagine. But, then again, they are MY goals. I'm the only person that needs to be chasing them.

Now this word of yours will inspire a new freelancer and he will also set a goal.  He will act accordingly.

I am all about inspiring other sellers to set goals. I am not, however, about inspiring other sellers to chase after MY goals. 

15 hours ago, rasel3465 said:

Very nice said jonbass. I have read many of your comments. Where you have beautifully analyzed.

Thank you. 

Archived