What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simosimo

I still haven’t bought anything because i’ve no requests for my gigs!

Could you help me by ordering something?!?! Pleasee!!

I am beginning to taste the success of my Short stay here. Exactly 2 months since I joined Fiverr I am promoted to Level 2 Seller today and I am celebrating that.

http://fiverr.com/iwsdesign/design-your-landing-page

This is the Gig that made me popular. I have made over 640 Dollars so far and I am just began. Looking to make in roads with More gigs and make Fiverr My First Job.

What I have bought with Fiverr?? well I paid everything From Fiverr this month. Including Bills.

I’m saving money for my wedding is i’m planning a huge wedding party with hundreds of people 🙂 I’m thinking of having a big poster “Thank You Fiverr For This Wedding Party” 🙂 I will share many photos but there is some more months before that and many things to be done 🙂 What do you think about my idea guys? 🙂 I’m so excited…

I love reading all of these! Thanks for posting! It’s so inspiring. I’ve been working on Fiverr for a while now but only got 2 orders from my gigs. I’ve shared all my gigs on social networks and everything but unfortunately, my gigs doesn’t sell well. I know my gigs are good money making gigs and I treat all my customers professionally. 😦

I hope to be as big as you guys one day!

This is my first month on fiverr, and my income for this month is only 108 dollars, so what i bought with it?

I bought other gigs that will help me promote my gig: video creation gig, ads gigs, traffic gigs and so on.

Reinvestment is my only choice right now, i can’t buy a new house with 108 dollars can I ?

Guest lizzl123

I haven’t been here long, but I already made over $100, so I bid in a charity dog auction on someone who will come and clean my oven. Scraping off burnt stuff, taking the whole thing apart…Really, really looking forward to that!!!

Wow! This is so inspiring. I have a family with 1 little daughter and I use my Fiverr income to raise my family. We are saving a little too, to purchase a new house next year. Fiverr has become a blessing for my family. I quit my day job couple of months back to become a full time freelancer on Fiverr. Now I can take my family on a nice trip or have dinner with them at an exquisite hotel without worrying about the money! YES if you do things right, you don’t need another job. Thank you, thank you, thank you FIVERR!!!

I’ve bought new music gear and instruments for my studio, such as a Boss GT6 effects unit and a Ibanez super strat. Ive been so busy that Ive had to take down my gig ads just to go on vacation next week. But if you need a musician hire me in April! I really enjoy the inspiration fiver gives me and the change to collaborate with other songwriters around the world. Most of my work comes from the UK, Canada and Australia. I just posted a new full studio production gig here!

http://fiverr.com/magickmusic2011

Archived