What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven’t bought anything as of yet but I do hope to buy with my first 20 dollars a gift for my friend for Christmas. She has been wanting a book on better writing for months now and I couldn’t afford it but now I can just send it straight to her with the money I get from here. After that I might invest in other things such as a few gigs to help my gigs out and just a bit of spare spending money I can call my own. Beings a full time student with only a small part time job with parents and military so not much money to splurge on myself. Perhaps I will design my man cave/library with the money. Who knows!

I haven’t bought anything as of yet but I do hope to buy with my first 20 dollars a gift for my friend for Christmas. She has been wanting a book on better writing for months now and I couldn’t afford it but now I can just send it straight to her with the money I get from here. After that I might invest in other things such as a few gigs to help my gigs out and just a bit of spare spending money I can call my own. Beings a full time student with only a small part time job with parents and military so not much money to splurge on myself. Perhaps I will design my man cave/library with the money. Who knows!

Archived