What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

Guest merileep

So much nice stuff on here. I wish I had something to sell. But alas. I don’t. I do still buy though.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although FIVERR is not my main source of income, but i have generated a reasonable good money so far.

I bought ENGAGEMENT RING (Expensive one 😛 lol) last AUGUST with my Fiverr Money for my Fiancé. By the way we are happily Married now 😛

Now i use Fiverr money for my internet and utility bills and some time for treats. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I really only had gigs kick off in March this year and so far I’ve made enough to cover my webhosting fees for the next 6 months and kick start a new project I’ve been wanting to launch for ages now. The rest I’ll probably use toward Fiverr gigs to further the project. 🙂

If the Powers That Be are willing, my next buy will be my dream IKEA desk to give me a much better working environment from home.

I really only had gigs kick off in March this year and so far I’ve made enough to cover my webhosting fees for the next 6 months and kick start a new project I’ve been wanting to launch for ages now. The rest I’ll probably use toward Fiverr gigs to further the project. 🙂

If the Powers That Be are willing, my next buy will be my dream IKEA desk to give me a much better working environment from home.

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: aww im sorry about the flood I hope you recovered from the incident or at least will soon 🙂

The only thing my fiverr funds are gonna do for a while is pay off the business loan I took out to start my musical business:D

Archived