What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used money earned from Fiverr to revive my ailing PR company (Scenic 7 PR), pay bills (lights, Internet and various little things here and there as they came up) and paid the staff for three issues of a gaming magazine I published earlier this year (the magazine has since gone quarterly but makes enough money on it’s own to pay staff).

We will be using money earned in the next few months to finance a trip to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show early next year and pay for Christmas presents. Awesome times.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

You wanna know what I bought besides having money month to month…Fiverr gigs. I invest in my blog when I can. Basically, I take so much of my funds and use it towards gigs so I have stuff to write about. I also use it towards my graphic design website too I guess. Having extra money month to month after disability pays the bills is super nice. Thanks Fiverr. 😃

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @scorpiondark: I like hostgator but prefer intuit. Their packages for domain names are fairly inexpensive. I have 3 currently, one is for my sisters salon. She pays yearly. Ya I like how they have it all laid out for when making a site.

My Fiverr income generally picks up my gasoline tab once or twice a month. If not that, it goes to bills. I just picked up a couple of good-sized gigs (including a nice tip), so I should have enough to do some Christmas shopping next month.

Some of it’s going aside towards a plane ticket to see some good friends in the UK. I’ve never been, so I’m hoping I’ll be able to do it sooner rather than later! 🙂

Guest tn5rr2012

For me I am saving up to purchase a new home in 2013 (we losts ours in 2009) and the money will go to inspection fees and closing costs

Archived