What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

My first sale was on May 8th 2011, I have not done much since, till about two months ago when I purchased a gig that promised to help me with improving my fiverr© income. So far, I have just spent my income on other gigs as it was not really worth the trouble cashing in. But since about a month after having applied the recommendations detailed on that gig, I have bought a new laptop computer and I am now saving towards the purchase of a badly needed new car. :bz

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve bought myself a little HD Camcorder $150 for making better video testimonials.

Just placed an order of $45 for another electronic cigarette and e-liquid.

I plan to buy a professional green screen muslin for my new Green Screen video gig for an enhancement to my testimonial gig.

(The camcorder is now what I use for my testimonials)

I had to switch out my webcam cause it would make my laptop’s fan run too fast and it was noisy.

Thanks Fiverr… now level my my fraggwagglerockley butt up so I can get more goodies =)

Mine goes straight into the bank, I’m a freelance Graphic Designer and any money is budget money! I do have a tip gig that utilizes the, well, “tips” that Adam (Twistedweb123) so kindly lays out in his “Upsell Your Tips article” in which I describe what I would buy for a $5, $10 or $20 tip, but no luck with that yet. I have a tough time sending customers the link so that’s totally my fault… Anyway, I’m happy so far with my Fiverr success but hope I can earn some expendable income on here, too, someday!!

Fiverr has really been great for me. It gave me an outlet for my creativity and I was hoping someone could benefit from my writing. I’d like to expand it to other gigs. That would be great. I also wouldn’t mind a few pointers into having a ‘tip gig’??? I’ll have to look that up. I am saving all of my money right now, I am over $300+ mark in 32 days. I am a happy girl…

Thank you!!!

Well this is my first time to write on the forums, so hello!

Ive been on fiverr on and off for for alomost a year now and I’ve made around $600 which I am really pleased about. It paid for christmas last year and now it is saving for a deposit on our first home.

Thanks so much fiverr

Thanks so much Fiverr for the success…

Here is the details of my Buying and Spending through Fiverr income.

1. 32" Samsung LCD TV
  2. 19" ECOstar LED TV (Gift for a mother)
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad R61e Laptop
  4. QMobile A10 (5" Screen, 8.0 MP Camera, Dual Core 1.0 Ghz, Android 4.0.4)
  5. Branded HP Desktop CPU
  6. Lots of Clothes and Shoes buying from GAP Store
  7. Lots of money give to parents
  8. Much money saved in bank account

Thanks Fiverr.

Saquib (Major_Killer)

Archived