What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest novaduck

So far my Fiverr income has gone towards subscription costs for Adobe CC, game subscriptions, a new mic for streaming, and also helped with my partners computer upgrade. 🙂

Freedom! I don’t have to wake up at 7 AM, go to a shitty job and stay there for 8 hours for a miserable salary.

Yeah, that’s what I’ve bought with my Fiverr income. Freedom.

I have much more time to spend with my family, my loved ones, clubbing all night (sometimes - 🙂 ).

I’ve bought TIME with my Fiverr income. Tiny drops of happiness.

• 1 month later...

I’ve worked with Fiverr in past but had to close account because some things kept coming up and couldn’t manage what had; but did generate income. Current account had one gig so far. Despite that the income that was generated was used to pay expenses.

Outlook for future: utilize earnings to pay on school account, pay down student loans and an external HD.

I’ve been a member about a month now.my gigs are pretty steady, just got to level one and last month I made $24 I’m small time. Starting in this month I’m already at like $64 I think I’ll let it sit and figure out what to buy later or just see how much I make at the end of the month. 🙂

I would love to live off fiverr. I got to get more skilled though. Lol

#lovefiverr

I still work a regular job but most of that money goes to my mother’s medical bills. So I spend my fiverr funds on myself. Mostly on Comic Convetion and Walking Deads stuff because I am a big geek. I plan to start saving again but lately I’ve been just spending my funds since this month is my birthday.

• 2 months later...

Hi I am about 8 month with fiverr. I have netted up today about 2100 Dollars . I use the money exclusively for financing better cigars and best whiskeys and rums which I would otherwise not buy.

Smoking the Cubans and having the whiskey or rum at night in front of the fireplace triggers always new good ideas for my fiverr work

We at Michelltech have bought HOPE, and LOVE, lots of Hope and Love to women with breast cancer, abused children and Animals being abused and put down, tortured.

Sorry, I’m not sure these pic’s would bring too many smiles, unless your off in the head.

Enjoy your STUFF!

We all like Stuff, I am a gadget freak, but…I love helping more than stuff and gadgets.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

I’m waiting for buyer’s to get my services but now i have earn on $8 from fiverr tell me what thing is come in $8 a chocolate ?

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Archived