What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

Wow, hearing all of these is awesome and inspiring! So far I’ve only earned around $100 here, haha. I already withdrew $44 right before school started so I could buy some school supplies. 🙂 I know it’s just a little amount, but every dollar counts when you’re in college. Hahaha. 😃

Hopefully, I can have my big break here and earn some more while enjoying my job! =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest marythepsychic

I love Fiverr! I have been making my car payment for a long time now. I love helping my client’s get breakthroughs. That is why I do what I love. Without Fiverr I never would have been able to get the great clients I have.

You can check out my popular gigs:

I love helping people with financial, relationship and health issues!

Thank You!

Mary

Bought some gigs to advertise my gigs, used facebook’s ad program to advertise my gigs and paid hosting fees for a site where i advertise my gigs!

An update:

Bought some cat food and summer tires for my scooter that i use for my daily 2 hour trip to my freelancing workshop/office. Hopefully i make enough to get some handlebar warmers for next winter (or maybe i should start driving a car in winter like most people living in northern parts of the world do)

Hi,

As I was marketing director of app development company, I was buying servers from fiverr in early day of fiverr. I felt this is great platform for both buyers and sellers.

Later after a year, things were going down in the my app company and I started selling app marketing services in fiverr with my unique app demo video production service, from the first day fiverr send me customers, I though I am making more than my app company and I closed my company and becoming fiverr seller with some more services like redesigning screen shots for app store submissions and App store optimization (ASO).

After two years, I thought lets start App development company with is my dream, and now again I started mobile App development company and I am funding it from my fiverr earnings.

So, I thank fiverr so much that it helping for my dream to become true.

Thank you so much fiverr.

• 2 months later...

I love Fiverr. Some of the things I have bought : clothes for the kids ( I have 16 old twins), a cool new bed for my son’s room, grocery’s ,A new I Phone 6 Plus ,and the best prize of all , my dream car , a brand new Nissan Sentra .Fiverr is allowing me the income to not only get the loan but to make the payments.Plus now I’m making long term plans to use my Fiverr income to pay my 30year mortgage off in just 10 years.

Guest strokelogocomp

I bougth my first car with fiverr income in a partnership with my elder brother and working hard to repay all the money to my brother and take full ownership of my car. I bought two mobiels yet and sold out both. Now i will go for Iphone very soon. I love doing Fiverr.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember, i bought a Rolex Submarine Watch with my first income. I was crazy for luxury watches like Rolex, Patek philippe, Cartier, etc at that time. And i didn’t think that i am spending a huge amount on just a watch. But now due to some personal reasons, i want to Sell My Rolex but i am confused that which is the best place for selling a watch. 😦

When I accumulated my first payment from fiverr, I bought a used Surface pro 1 tablet for $300. All of my earning. I had been wanting to have one since a long time because of mobility and the ability to draw directly on the screen, which for me was a huge thing!

I didn’t think much at the time except that it was a cool piece of technology but it turns out to be the best thing I’d ever invested on. Improved my workflow, enables me to work on the go, very snappy and fun to work on! Paid itself back in 2 months of work. Bought around 4 months ago and still running strong (my only problem is with the small storage. Running out of space to store all my drawings)

Other than that, I never actually spent my earning on other stuff. Aiming to pay off my student loan with my next withdrawal but still a long way to go. After that, maybe a house would be nice 🙂

I offer illustration gigs on Fiverr. I bought my very first pen tablet from my Fiverr income. This is very cool. Pen tablet enables me to work faster on illustration. It also results the smoother & better drawing. Hopefully this pen tablet could bring better income at the future. Big thanks to Fiverr 😃

• 3 weeks later...

Archived