Need advice for senior

ajanta_sumi

In the gig description:
Fiverr writes "About This Gig" and then below that you've written "About this gig" - I don't think that text needs to be shown twice. In your main paragraph a few times you add a full stop and then the next sentence isn't starting with a capital letter when it should, eg. you say "LOW PRICE. this service".

In the FAQ section:
"i'm" could be "I'm" in question 6.

Also in the "I will build a unique wordpress website design with elementor pro" gig the main gig image says "esclusive on Fiverr" - that could be changed.

Hey @ajanta_sumi just visited your gig!
First thing I noticed there is no example work in your gig images, you can upload your portfolio work's screenshots as pdf. So that the visitors can see what kind of design is possible by you..
Beside that please choose your gig tags more carefully because it will be a great help for raking!

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

In the gig description:
Fiverr writes "About This Gig" and then below that you've written "About this gig" - I don't think that text needs to be shown twice. In your main paragraph a few times you add a full stop and then the next sentence isn't starting with a capital letter when it should, eg. you say "LOW PRICE. this service".

In the FAQ section:
"i'm" could be "I'm" in question 6.

Also in the "I will build a unique wordpress website design with elementor pro" gig the main gig image says "esclusive on Fiverr" - that could be changed.

thanks for your valuable ans.

1 hour ago, akib0079 said:

Hey @ajanta_sumi just visited your gig!
First thing I noticed there is no example work in your gig images, you can upload your portfolio work's screenshots as pdf. So that the visitors can see what kind of design is possible by you..
Beside that please choose your gig tags more carefully because it will be a great help for raking!

thanks for your valuable advice

In your gig image you talk about climbing to the top of your website, which doesn't make much sense.  You also say "cutomize" your "webiste" instead of customize your website.

As previously mentioned you need to start each new sentence with a capital letter.

Suggest you take time to check everything carefully for spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Attention to detail is very important and mistakes will put many buyers off.

They will just move on to buy from someone else.

In your gig image you have describe about climbing to the top of your website, which doesn't make much sense. You also say "customize" your "website" instead of customize your website.

As previously mentioned you need to start each new sentence with a capital letter.

Suggest you take time to check everything carefully for spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Attention to detail is very important and mistakes will put many buyers off.

They will just move on to buy from someone else.

Archived