Check my gig

tanzzzafrin

43 minutes ago, tanbirofficial2 said:

Try to share your gig on Social media platforms

14 minutes ago, tanzzzafrin said:

I regular share them.

Are you sharing or spamming. When prospective buyers see Fiverr sellers spamming their social media they are not likely to order from that seller. 

15 minutes ago, tanzzzafrin said:

then you will get enough impression.

But do you get clicks and sales? Impressions without sales are useless. 

1 hour ago, tanbirofficial2 said:

Try to share your gig on Social media platforms, then you will get enough impression.

This can be effective only if you're marketing yourself in the correct way.
If you're spamming your link to your Gigs on Facebook pages where other Fiverr sellers spam their Gig links, the only people who will see your links are other sellers who are not interested in your service.

Spamming your link all over the place makes you look desperate for work, usually off-putting to any potential buyer that may see it.

Create a dedicated business page on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and keep the branding and tone consistent.
Create or pay someone to design bespoke logo's and branding. Make yourself look professional, polished and credible.
You also have to create content that people will likely engage with. You have to make it interesting enough so that it will be liked, shared and commented on so the Social Media platform will push your content out to more people.
I would also advise to connect with other people and business' in your niche. Comment and like their posts, learn from them also.
Lastly, you can take advantage of paid social media ad's for your business page. The great thing about them is you can tailor who your target market is, so people who are actually likely to benefit from what you offer will see them, and in turn some of them may like your service enough to click the link and make a purchase.

--

3 hours ago, tanzzzafrin said:

Every month when other seller get their level's my gig just degrade. Is there any solution of that. And I am not getting any order due to less reach  of my gigs.

If your Gig is not performing as well as you would like it to, you're likely competing in a severely overly saturated niche and your service is either too difficult to find, or not attractive to potential buyers. Or, perhaps both.
The more successful orders you have, the more Fiverr's algorithm will push your Gig out to more and more people. This takes into consideration delivering orders on time, cancellation rate, public buyer feedback, internal buyer feedback, repeat buyers, plus a number of other factors.
In retrospect, if the previous metrics are not being met then your Gig will suffer and not receive as many impressions.
I would take advantage of the many posts here on the forum from actual experienced, long term sellers on what you can do to improve your Gig, whilst avoiding a lot of the nonsense that will either make no difference or even impact you negatively. What you decide is beneficial, and how much effort and time you want to put into refining your Gig and optimizing everything is down to you.

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

Are you sharing or spamming. When prospective buyers see Fiverr sellers spamming their social media they are not likely to order from that seller. 

But do you get clicks and sales? Impressions without sales are useless. 

I am not getting much click these days. I am not interested on that impression. I got 2 orders on two months. I don't do spamming. I share on twitter, linkedin, tumblr. 

48 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

This can be effective only if you're marketing yourself in the correct way.
If you're spamming your link to your Gigs on Facebook pages where other Fiverr sellers spam their Gig links, the only people who will see your links are other sellers who are not interested in your service.

Spamming your link all over the place makes you look desperate for work, usually off-putting to any potential buyer that may see it.

Create a dedicated business page on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and keep the branding and tone consistent.
Create or pay someone to design bespoke logo's and branding. Make yourself look professional, polished and credible.
You also have to create content that people will likely engage with. You have to make it interesting enough so that it will be liked, shared and commented on so the Social Media platform will push your content out to more people.
I would also advise to connect with other people and business' in your niche. Comment and like their posts, learn from them also.
Lastly, you can take advantage of paid social media ad's for your business page. The great thing about them is you can tailor who your target market is, so people who are actually likely to benefit from what you offer will see them, and in turn some of them may like your service enough to click the link and make a purchase.

--

If your Gig is not performing as well as you would like it to, you're likely competing in a severely overly saturated niche and your service is either too difficult to find, or not attractive to potential buyers. Or, perhaps both.
The more successful orders you have, the more Fiverr's algorithm will push your Gig out to more and more people. This takes into consideration delivering orders on time, cancellation rate, public buyer feedback, internal buyer feedback, repeat buyers, plus a number of other factors.
In retrospect, if the previous metrics are not being met then your Gig will suffer and not receive as many impressions.
I would take advantage of the many posts here on the forum from actual experienced, long term sellers on what you can do to improve your Gig, whilst avoiding a lot of the nonsense that will either make no difference or even impact you negatively. What you decide is beneficial, and how much effort and time you want to put into refining your Gig and optimizing everything is down to you.

Well said, I don't do spamming. I got good feedback from my clients. My gigs were not cancelled too. Anyway let me research the things you mentioned.

Thanks a lot for supporting. I will concentrate more. By the way I do UX Design.

24 minutes ago, tanzzzafrin said:

Well said, I don't do spamming. I got good feedback from my clients. My gigs were not cancelled too. Anyway let me research the things you mentioned.

Thanks a lot for supporting. I will concentrate more. By the way I do UX Design.

No problem at all! Wishing you the best of luck moving forward!
Remember, sometimes we all have slow months even though we're doing the majority of things right. Use the extra time to refine your Gigs and get other stuff done too. Keep a positive mindset, and the orders will start flowing back in before you know it. :classic_happy:

I looked at your gig images. Nowhere in them do you say what the services you sell are. That is a mistake most newbies make. Look at the 4 gigs on the top row in search when I search for UX UI Design. Which one would you click on if you were a buyer who does not take time to read the small print gig description below the gig image?

1895920681_ScreenShot2021-09-20at12_00_52PM.thumb.png.3d84648c6cbfe6193f2427efd970c468.png

19 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I looked at your gig images. Nowhere in them do you say what the services you sell are. That is a mistake most newbies make. Look at the 4 gigs on the top row in search when I search for UX UI Design. Which one would you click on if you were a buyer who does not take time to read the small print gig description below the gig image?

1895920681_ScreenShot2021-09-20at12_00_52PM.thumb.png.3d84648c6cbfe6193f2427efd970c468.png

You're amazing. Thanks for the research on my gigs. On my last gig, after researching the gigs I made a thumbnail. But after uploading the video, the video thumbnail is shown first not this image. What can I do for that? And take a look on my image. Will you choose it? Else I will make some more. Thanks a lot, Grand Master.

Website ui ux and landing page Design.jpg

Hello, Again,

I do not visit the Forum as much as I once did and I just noticed your post.

I think your new gig image is better, but it still has too many words.

Keep the top three lines and make the text larger. Make it white because white contrasts better.

Take out the 4th and 5th line because they are unneeded as you have the symbols for those services in your image.

Leave out the last two lines. You need to capture the attention of the buyer before you have a call to action.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello community!!

I have no response on this gigs, can you have a check on this gig? I can't find any trace on 20 pages of this gig. Which used to be in the second page usually. The orders I get now is from the repeat buyer, no any clicks from others. 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/qkXW05

And check this one also

https://www.fiverr.com/share/857w2v

Archived