Fiverr Deleted All My Gigs In One Swoop

chukwu_chris

I can't just tell whether it's because I reached out to a potential buyer that made Fiverr deactivate all my 7 gigs in one swoop.

That's very heartbreaking because this is something I had spend over 4 months trying building up.

Certainly, I am not happy over this development because I will have to start afresh.

Perhaps, there should have been some warnings before clearing at least 1 of my gigs and not just removing everything as if my services or my presence on Fiverr's platform doesn't matter. 

I need to have my gigs back and that should be soonest.

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

What services were you offering in your seven gigs? Fiverr does not remove gigs unless the break the TOS, site rules, or are no longer appropriate for sale.

The services did not tresspass their terms. I only messaged a potential buyer who I met in a program organised by Fiverr for Writers yesterday

2 hours ago, chukwu_chris said:

The services did not tresspass their terms.

You had one gig called "I will teach you english and help you with assignments"

The "help you with assignments" bit is probably what got the gig deleted - Fiverr probably thought it was helping with someone's academic work that they're supposed to do themselves.

Your FAQ also said:

Can you help me with my assignments and projects?

Yes. Kindly let me know if you have some projects and assignments I can help you with.

From that page:

...With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work....

8 hours ago, chukwu_chris said:

I need to have my gigs back and that should be soonest.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

8 hours ago, chukwu_chris said:

I am not happy over this development because I will have to start afresh.

I can't seem to pull up an account tied to your forum name. If Fiverr closed your account instead of just denying your gigs, there is no "starting afresh" and you are finished on this website.

10 hours ago, chukwu_chris said:

I only messaged a potential buyer who I met in a program organised by Fiverr for Writers yesterday

Did that buyer contact you first? If not, you have violated Fiverr's Terms of Service by sending an unsolicited message.

Anyway, nobody on the forum can help you. We're sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff. You can try contacting Customer Support.

Archived