Fiverr Forum Hidden Tricks ...not

theratypist

• 6 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 1:17 AM, vickieito said:

Where do you see that list, @max3dmodel? I've never seen that before, but it looks fun! Congratulations on being a problem solver!

Hi, Click on any Category (Main Page of Forum) > Check Right Side > There, you will find it "Most Solved" in the form of Table! And Congratulations on being TOPPER! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• 1 year later...

How to possible to achieve the Rank Grand Master(14/14) Rank with only 12 Reputation and 4 Post ?

I want to know how is possible to achieve the Rank Grand Master(14/14) with too short contributions in Forum.

Actually I believe that a Grand Master should be experienced and his/her answers are more reliable.

But a new seller are achieving this Grand Master Rank with in too short time. So I have a doubt about their answer or resource in forum.

I hope Forum Ranking Criteria should be change. 

Note: I know Forum Rank does not help to get more order and Forum is different from seller profile.

Grand Master 1.jpg

Grand Master 2.jpg

Edited by shuvo_va
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

• shuvo_va changed the title to How to possible to achieve the Rank Grand Master(14/14) too fast in Forum?
37 minutes ago, shuvo_va said:

How to possible to achieve the Rank Grand Master(14/14) Rank with only 12 Reputation and 4 Post ?

I want to know how is possible to achieve the Rank Grand Master(14/14) with too short contributions in Forum.

Actually I believe that a Grand Master should be experienced and his/her answers are more reliable.

But a new seller are achieving this Grand Master Rank with in too short time. So I have a doubt about their answer or resource in forum.

I hope Forum Ranking Criteria should be change. 

Note: I know Forum Rank does not help to get more order and Forum is different from seller profile.

Grand Master 1.jpg

Grand Master 2.jpg

Some sellers including this one are SERIAL-LIKERS ... 🫠. They don't read or learn anything - they just compulsively like/react to everything posted and gain ranks.

Let's hope this seller will bless the posts in this thread too and may be enlighten the rest of us. 😇

• Like 5
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Some sellers including this one are SERIAL-LIKERS ... 🫠. They don't read or learn anything - they just compulsively like/react to everything posted and gain ranks.

Let's hope this seller will bless the posts in this thread too and may be enlighten the rest of us. 😇

Agreed. Thank you. 🙂

• Like 3