Jump to content

No Order


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, elitedesigner69 said:

For a long time I did not receive any order😥😥😥

Change GIG description and add keywords related to your gig. Add a short video about your gig in gallery panel. Stay ONLINE as you can. Add eye catching thumbnail photo for your gig! 

Edited by eranga20
  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, eranga20 said:

Change GIG description and add keywords related to your gig. Add a short video about your gig in gallery panel. Stay ONLINE as you can. Add eye catching thumbnail photo for your gig! 

You don't need to stay online in order to get orders. You can just go online whenever you need to.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexandamedia said:

You don't need to stay online in order to get orders. You can just go online whenever you need to.

But there is a chance that when buyer applying filter for show  SELLERS ONLINE. When a buyer need an immediate service, they look for sellers online at that time. So I think that there is a chance when staying online for get a order.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, eranga20 said:

But there is a chance that when buyer applying filter for show  SELLERS ONLINE. When a buyer need an immediate service, they look for sellers online at that time. So I think that there is a chance when staying online for get a order.

Has that worked for you? Perhaps for some urgent services this could be the case, but I highly doubt this is the deciding factor for most buyers when choosing which gig to buy. I haven't seen any noticeable correlation in how much I am online and how many orders I get. In fact, most of the time, I receive orders overnight. I wake up and respond to the order,

Whilst there may be some situations that this helps, I feel like this advice isn't super important. There are dozens of other things that sellers can do that will have a significantly larger impact on how many sales they make. In my opinion it is at best a marginal increase in sales and at worst a waste of time.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 11:01 PM, alexandamedia said:

Has that worked for you? Perhaps for some urgent services this could be the case, but I highly doubt this is the deciding factor for most buyers when choosing which gig to buy. I haven't seen any noticeable correlation in how much I am online and how many orders I get. In fact, most of the time, I receive orders overnight. I wake up and respond to the order,

Whilst there may be some situations that this helps, I feel like this advice isn't super important. There are dozens of other things that sellers can do that will have a significantly larger impact on how many sales they make. In my opinion it is at best a marginal increase in sales and at worst a waste of time.

Yeah,that worked for me. I got my first order like that. Also I got Mail from fiverr,took a ss for show you that fiverr team also say that STAY ONLINE AS YOU CAN. Check this screenshot.

 ss.JPG.d643e0847c9a3428f52b01aed6601151.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eranga20 said:

Yeah,that worked for me. I got my first order like that. Also I got Mail from fiverr,took a ss for show you that fiverr team also say that STAY ONLINE AS YOU CAN. Check this screenshot.

I don't know if you can really attribute 1 order to you just staying online as much as possible. Also the email doesn't specifically state stay online as much as possible, it just says stay active. Which Fiverr support have confirmed means "Staying active only when there is a reason to be.. not just being logged in if you don't have any activities".

There are better things to do with your time, than ensuring you are constantly online on the site.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...