Need tips on how to use this forum

gina_riley2

Finding your voice on the forum can be a bit tricky. Offering content to your peers (or even your betters) can feel inauthentic without a firm grasp of our creative society. 

With a few simple rules - and a few ideas on what content we normally share, you can create engaging posts that elevate your reputation to enormous heights.

Here is a list of topics, ideas and posts that will increase your forum visibility: 

1. Participate in Shirtless Wednesday: 

Each Wednesday join us in posting a shirtless picture of yourself. Be sure to add a catchy caption like “Is it me or did it get a bit nippy?”

And remember - you can’t see our shirtless pics for the first 60 days, so just keep at it and we’ll know you’re serious. 

2. You need a Forum Persona: 

No one on the fiverr forum uses their real identity. For example - several people would be shocked to know that I’m a mild mannered Grandmother from the Midwest.

Luckily for you, I’m on the “forum identity committee.”

From this day forward - we shall call you, “Vinny Waste-a-Thread.”

Now for your backstory: You’ve recently arrived to the sleepy town of Kingsport Tennessee, where the locals gawk in silent disapproval of your toughened leather coats and your gruff demeanor.

You’re a take no prisoners, wandering throwback to the days when the hair was greased, the roads were without helmets and you’re sensitive to people mentioning your lisp.  

Also, you have a dog named “Thpike.”  

3. Post More Recipes: 

The commonly accepted practice suggests that all new forum members must post food recipes for the first six months of their forum usage. No commentary, no opinion, just give us the food recipe and move along.

And include gluten free options.

4. Keep and Share your Under Garment Diary: 

Creating good forum content is all about revealing yourself to the audience. There’s no better way to let us feel - what you feel - than to share your personal experience with underwear. I’ve taken the liberty of getting you started -

“Monday … Boxers, dark blue, silk. Not the freedom I expected. I can’t shake the unnerving feeling that I’ve worn the bedsheet of a fine hotel. I’m consumed by the haunted laughter tracking my every move. Outside my hotel door now. The lock slips. I’m stuck outside! Voices drawing near. Elevators ping to meet my floor. Scrambling now. Barely clothed, waiting to be revealed.

False alarm. Just woke up in my bed. “Cheers” on the tv. Still commando. Clearly need sexier shows to use as sleeping ambience.”

5. Earn the “Secret Badges” like a pro:

Everyone knows that forum badges are immeasurably powerful tools that offer riches, power, access, a few bikini models and better espresso. But did you know that fiverr also provides “secret badges?”

Here are just a few that I’m authorized to tell you about: 

* The “my question doesn’t go here - but there it is anyway” badge

* The “let’s have a unprofitable argument” badge

* The “inappropriately hitting on you in public” badge 

* The “Everyone fix my problems for me” badge

* The “let me post about my low sales for sympathy” badge

You can easily rise the ranks of fiverr by posting any or all of the these topics to the incorrect location - and as many times as possible.

And there you have it. The forum can be a difficult place to make your mark - but with these easily-implemented-steps, you’ll be posting like a forum pro in no time.

Take care

Betty -From the Midwest 

• Like 7
  • Haha 10
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dmasma90 said:

Please ask me, everyone!

May I know the reason of doing this? I mean why do you want followers on your Forum's profile? It has nothing to do with the orders etc. Also, Forum does not work like the Social Media platforms. :classic_huh:

You cannot force anyone to follow you/your profile. If anyone would like to follow you, they will follow eventually! 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Hi @dmasma90,

Welcome to Fiver Forum ☺️

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting again, to make sure that you avoid any violations which can lead to account restrictions and banning.

Let me just mention that the Forum does not influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn about all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

If you'd like me to provide some great reading material, feel free to let me know.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @miyah_studio_,

Welcome to Fiver Forum ☺️

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting again, to make sure that you avoid any violations which can lead to account restrictions and banning.

Let me just mention that the Forum does not influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn about all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

If you'd like me to provide some great reading material, feel free to let me know.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 3