Length of time one can be away from Fiverr

april_solutions

Question

4 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, april_solutions said:

How long one can be away from Fiverr? if some one set vacation mode on the GIG and if it is longer than one month at a time, does it have any negative effect on the GiG?

There are many cases when seller took a offline mode after long time, their gig performance are ruined.

Best suggestion: Change your delivery time same as your vacations. and put note on your gigs descriptions that you are offline.

This way.., your gigs still active and gain impressions.

BUT don't forget to reply any inbox message though.

34 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

There are many cases when seller took a offline mode after long time, their gig performance are ruined.

Best suggestion: Change your delivery time same as your vacations. and put note on your gigs descriptions that you are offline.

This way.., your gigs still active and gain impressions.

BUT don't forget to reply any inbox message though.

thanks for the detail suggestion. 

I took three weeks away in August and I had clients waiting and direct orders again within 24 hours. I don't recommend extending delivery times to a few weeks, not often anyway, some buyers may come to your profile and think that's your usual delivery time and never come back. It won't occur to everyone that you're on holiday. at least with out of office you can leave a note for anyone who lands on your page. 

I was unavailable for 56 days once after a health emergency. If I had been gone 60 days, I would have lost my ranking, undoubtedly, because they track your order, response, etc. in 60-day periods. Over the past 10 years here, I've had multiple shutdowns over a week long, and it hasn't affected my business much at all.

Things picked up against in about 3-4 days. That may be quite different for other people's accounts, however. No way of knowing.

Archived