Fiverr became very difficult to get orders

saraflora

3 hours ago, saraflora said:

I'm just wondering is fiverr getting harder to get orders?

It doesn't appear to be any different than usual. Perhaps you aren't taking the necessary steps to connect to your target customers and earn orders.

3 hours ago, saraflora said:

maybe it's due to the pandemic !

I wish people would stop blaming the "pandemic" for them not having orders. If anything, online freelancing has GROWN during 2020-2021, since our services are entirely online, and more people are either home, or reshaping their own businesses for a more digitalized world economy. 

It is unwise to try to blame other people or things for your own lack of success. If orders are down, find creative ways to increase them. Find better, and more fruitful ways to connect to the exact people who need the services you offer. YOU are responsible for earning your orders. It is not Fiverr's job to make sure you have orders to work on. That's not how freelancing works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 6:29 AM, saraflora said:

Hello Fiverrs

I'm just wondering is fiverr getting harder to get orders? , or is it just for me ? , maybe it's due to the pandemic !

Can you please share your thought , i will be very happy , thank you !

Same here, I don't get any orders in a long time. Impression and click rate getting down day by day.

Honestly, after pandemic started, I started to get much more orders, now I even have to say no to many buyers because I am overbooked very often.

Yes, there are much more competitors since pandemic started, but at the same time, there are much more people who wants to buy services and who is ready to pay good money for high quality work

Archived