Zoom Meetings Allowed by the Fiverr or not?

hammadmirza93

Hi everyone,

i have site and facing many issues but when i contact someone then contact it with zoom is it ok or not ?

I am wondering if it is okay to do video conference with buyer using zoom and then proceed the order through Fiverr? Did anyone ever had such experience? This is first time I am facing this type of approach.

Please share your experience. Thank you in advance for your valuable advice.

1 minute ago, hammadmirza93 said:

Hi everyone,

i have site and facing many issues but when i contact someone then contact it with zoom is it ok or not ?

I am wondering if it is okay to do video conference with buyer using zoom and then proceed the order through Fiverr? Did anyone ever had such experience? This is first time I am facing this type of approach.

Please share your experience. Thank you in advance for your valuable advice.

If the buyer has a Fiverr Business account, there will be an option for Zoom meetings inside the order. 

You can not share contact information or talk on Zoom unless it's required to fulfill a service (i.e. tutoring etc.), unless it's with a Business buyer. VID-buyers might also have this option - I'm not 100% sure - but anyway, here's the short answer: 

No. You can not contact a buyer outside of the platform. (Unless it's a case as described above, in which case you'll see a notification about it at the top of your order with them).

When the buyer is a Fiverr Business Buyers, VID Buyer, you can see the zoom meeting option in messages.
Else,

I check your gigs, The category You're working, for all buyers zoom meeting is allowed once the order placed. (any new/business/vid/old)
Once the buyer placed the order, in order page message box you will find the zoom calling option.

You can note it as well @smashradio

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

VID-buyers might also have this option - I'm not 100% sure

I checked my VIDs who are not Business and I do have the option for them

1 hour ago, seven_sign said:

When the buyer is a Fiverr Business Buyers, VID Buyer, you can see the zoom meeting option in messages.
Else,

I check your gigs, The category You're working, for all buyers zoom meeting is allowed once the order placed. (any new/business/vid/old)
Once the buyer placed the order, in order page message box you will find the zoom calling option.

You can note it as well @smashradio

I learned something new today from @seven_sign - here are the specific categories where it's allowed no matter who the buyer is.

I bet astrologists were really happy to get this feature.

Fiverr Help and Education Center:

Video Call availability

1. Sellers with Fiverr Business and VID buyers can initiate a video call, before or after placing an order, from the inbox or Order page.
  2. PRO sellers can initiate a video call after placing an order from the Order page only. 
  3. All other sellers, with a Gig in one of the sub-categories below, can initiate a video call after placing an order from the Order page only:
  • App Design
  • Architecture & Interior Design
  • Astrology & Psychics
  • Book & eBook Writing
  • Business Consulting
  • Cooking Lessons
  • Craft Lessons
  • Customer Care
  • Dance Lessons
  • Financial Consulting
  • Fitness Lessons
  • Game development
  • Gaming
  • Industrial & Product Design
  • Legal Consulting
  • Life Coaching
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Mobile Apps
  • Online Coding Lessons
  • Online Language Lessons
  • Online Lessons
  • Online Music Lessons
  • Scriptwriting
  • Songwriters
  • QA & Review
  • Web Programming
  • Website Design
  • WordPress

5 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

I learned something new today from @seven_sign - here are the specific categories where it's allowed no matter who the buyer is.

I bet astrologists would be very happy indeed. Yet another way they can pocket other people's money while using their fake cold-reading techniques and "this matches every idiot out there"-templates to make people believe that balls of plasma hundreds of lightyears away, can tell them who they are. 

Just gonna leave this here, for your viewing pleasure. 

• 3 months later...
Guest freelancercat
On 9/15/2021 at 5:04 AM, abdheshkjha said:

Zoom meeting is only for the Fiverr Business clients.

So I understand this right they have to be Business pro for zoom call to work?

• 2 months later...
On 9/15/2021 at 2:24 AM, smashradio said:

If the buyer has a Fiverr Business account, there will be an option for Zoom meetings inside the order. 

You can not share contact information or talk on Zoom unless it's required to fulfill a service (i.e. tutoring etc.), unless it's with a Business buyer. VID-buyers might also have this option - I'm not 100% sure - but anyway, here's the short answer: 

No. You can not contact a buyer outside of the platform. (Unless it's a case as described above, in which case you'll see a notification about it at the top of your order with them).

how seller know buyer has a Fiverr Business account?

i get message from person with badge FIVERR SELECT ask me talk on Zoom.

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2021 at 5:35 PM, rachelbostwick said:

I checked my VIDs who are not Business and I do have the option for them

This is the best, line ever.  Thank you for making me smile.

Archived