Order without my consent !!!

osamahasan569

I provide Amazon FBA online arbitrage service on fiverr.

A buyer placed an order without any communication and requirement of the delivery. Moreover he selected a package of one day delivery. 

Despite of all this miscommunication, i start working as i have to delivery the work in 24hrs. After delivering the work, now he is asking for revision. He is demanding Private label product research which is not my expertise nor i provide this service. 

After all this, he is also not replying back. I don't know what to do. I need some suggestions regarding order cancellation. Thanks

fiverr.PNG

10 minutes ago, skifidesigns said:

stay same like that for 3 days, the order will be automatically marked as completed

No, if it's under revision it will not be - and dragging out a revision is never a good idea (especially not without communicating.)

43 minutes ago, osamahasan569 said:

After all this, he is also not replying back. I don't know what to do. I need some suggestions regarding order cancellation. Thanks

Could you write a ticket to CS - if they ordered something that's really quite different from what you offer, you might be able to cancel without hurting your stats (however, I genuinely would wait a little and ask for information on what they want exactly, as it does look like some sort of a communication issue. If you absolutely can't do what they've asked for, then yeah, write to CS (or just send through a cancellation, but that would hurt your stats.) 

(also, if you got 0 info on what they wanted, how could you deliver? Did they send through something vague or did you just deliver what you thought they wanted maybe?)

As katakatica pointed out, if what they requested and what you are offering (and you state you offer in your gig description) are very different services, a cancellation should not heavily influence yoir metrics (if done by CS after you contact and explain them the mixup). 

Archived