10 days to September, are you ready?

manuelmarino

Ok, after this August (known for being always a slow month) there is the most important month of the year, which is September! Yes, because at the moment anyone is organizing to start new projects, usually appearing in September and in January. We are all choosing our partners, proposals, resources and ideas. And there are just 10 days to September! Are you ready to start this fantastic last quarter of 2021? 😀

• Like 45
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

Ok, after this August (known for being always a slow month) there is the most important month of the year, which is September! Yes, because at the moment anyone is organizing to start new projects, usually appearing in September and in January. We are all choosing our partners, proposals, resources and ideas. And there are just 10 days to September! Are you ready to start this fantastic last quarter of 2021? 😀

This is really a great advice for me. I didn't really know it. Would it be better to open a new gig in early September?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, manuelmarino said:

For real?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 5

I guess for this year August went somewhat slow, but no complaints.

For my field I don't think I have a busy month, it just changes every week/month so I have no idea what to expect in September.

I only pray that it gets cooler with less humidity, Tokyo is not the best place to be during the summer. 😅 

It's hard to believe that it's almost September though, then the countdown to Halloween will start ( at least in some areas) and it'll be Christmas before you know it. Times flies. 

• Like 29
  • Thanks 5

9 hours ago, manuelmarino said:

if you can deal with all the job requests, it's a lot better not touching the limit option.

I agree. Also with discussion, time limit can be adjusted too after getting an order.
I remember Last year September, I had to ask half of my buyers to accept 7 days time extension as I can not complete within this time because of pressure, and I don't want to work faster as it's all related to a brand image. And they all accepted happily.

Yes, we should always tell them the true reason. Not like I lost my ###, I'm sick etc etc.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...