Can't find any order

azmirulhaque

Hi

I am a new seller at Fiverr. I am trying my best to improve my skills and submitted buyer requests regularly but I didn't have any order for a long time. I am trying everything to be a better freelancer. Please give me some advices. Here is my gigs: 

Please visit my profile. Thank you

postcard-mockup-2.jpg

12ss 2.jpg

kkk4.jpg

You need to focus on your proposals. Try to read the buyer request and put yourself into customers shoes. And offer him a good solution, if you describe him how you are going to solve the problem, this will attract the buyer and he will definitely going to land in your inbox. Keep patience and send a brief text precisely.

On 8/24/2021 at 5:53 AM, wordpressweb7 said:

You need to focus on your proposals. Try to read the buyer request and put yourself into customers shoes. And offer him a good solution, if you describe him how you are going to solve the problem, this will attract the buyer and he will definitely going to land in your inbox. Keep patience and send a brief text precisely.

Thank you so much for your advice, brother. But in last few days, I didn't have any buyer request. I am trying to be active 24 hrs but results are the same. 😔 Also some frauds are making me crazy.

7 hours ago, azmirulhaque said:

If you have any advice then give me or leave it. You don't need to be a god here.

Let me say it with more clarity. You are offering silly advice which has been debunked many times here. Please learn how fiverr works before offering dumb advice. Otherwise it makes you appear foolish. 

On 8/24/2021 at 6:42 PM, newsmike said:

Let me say it with more clarity. You are offering silly advice which has been debunked many times here. Please learn how fiverr works before offering dumb advice. Otherwise it makes you appear foolish. 

Then give the proper advice?

18 minutes ago, azmirulhaque said:

Then give the proper advice?

As @newsmike said, it's a complete waste of time. We're sick and tired of giving you all our time and energy, and simply being ignored by all of you who are the most needed.

We've given plenty of good advice and it always falls on deaf ears and blind eyes. You all only accept advice that aligns to your thoughts or what you want to hear, even if they are harmful advice. You don't like being told you're wrong.

Here's some advice.

First, half the keywords in your skill listings are misspelled. Fix that, it's making you look less professional. You don't need to write your skills in all caps, that is also making you look silly. Take "etc" out of your bio. If a skill isn't important enough to list, nobody cares about it. 

Second, as a buyer, I would have no idea from your images if you actually have the skills you say you do. Although the renders you posted are beautiful, they could have been designed by anyone. I also can't tell which level of service any of them are for, and the only live portfolio image you have is just a simple sketch, so it doesn't improve your case. I suggest using your second and third gig images more effectively to showcase your skill. Show wireframes that lead to your renders, maybe side by side. Even better, do a video showing some behind the scenes of your process. A video would actually show that you know what you are doing and make you more hirable.

Don't spend your time on Fiverr. Once your gigs are made perfect, work on your skills. Make art for fun and skill improvement. Spending time clicking mindlessly on a job site thinking the money will just come to you is useless. Instead make yourself a better artist with your time. 

I would also suggest doing some social media marketing Find out who buys architectural renders and make a personal portfolio page you can market to them. If you can make pictures as beautiful as the ones you have in your gigs, start building up a portfolio of them. Make them for fun while you are not working, and post them on all your socials.

Archived